GL1800Riders Forums banner

Only a wish

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  William Anzik 
#1 ·
I wish Mr H you would have your vids for every bike out there . I often think while hobby wrenching on other than goldwings I would have your vid set for each and every bike I turn wrenches on. Or maybe I should just work on wings and concours , that would solve the problem :grin2:
I find myself looking at a cd of yours after I am stuck somewhere on the wing and often kick myself in the rear after I see I took apart way too much to accomplish what I needed . I should just get a CD player for the hobby shop of mine and play your vids while working on it at same time . But No I am way not that smart . I mean a cheapy CD player can be bought at goodwill for like $2O :mad:
Anyways all this rambling is to thank you for your service to the fellow goldwing comunity. I often send people to your sight to buy them after I give them a taste of just the right cd I send them to work on their bike . I am willing to wager I sent every cd out at one time or another and %90 of the time they reply back after sending the cd back they bought their own . I am just happy to get them all back . I do not use them anymore as much as I should aka tearing apart more than needed a lot. Which leads me to my real reason I am posting here. Is it possible for me to buy one or maybe 2 individual CDs that git all scratched up during shipping apperently from me being helpful ? I think I have 2 that skip pretty bad and look like sandpaper attacked them . :surprise:
Oh and BTW do you guys in Texas ever wear shoes ?? >:)
But I am thankful your little piggies look way better than mine , just sayin.
Rail

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.