Go here to look at it :
What it is :
A 2017 NuVision 8-inch Full HD (1920 x 1200) IPS Touchscreen Tablet PC.
Advertised Dimensions are: 8.80 x 4.90 x 0.40 inches
The screen flips automatically as it is rotated .
As you can see it has the Windows 10 operating system and is a tiny unit
The programs I have installed and work great are:
3) My Radar (Animated Real Time Weather)
4) Of course "Maps" that comes with the unit.
5) Google Maps
7) "Google Earth" that works great "Helicopter Flying" any "Custom Route" that was created in either "MapSource" or "BaseCamp".
The method is explained in the following link: (Have patience as it takes a few seconds for the link to display the correct post
One of best accessories I have added to date:-)
1) All Garmin maps I installed are North America version 2018.1
2) I can install any Windows 10 compatible programs and will be installing more however I have only had the unit for 24 Hours and am still playing.
3) The unit will be in my bikes trunk and charges with any 2 amp usb fed either from house current or the bikes 12V system.
4) I use "Google Maps" function "Whats here" to get coordinates of anything that interests me then I can paste it into Garmin mapping products using the "Go to position" function and convert to a Waypoint".
5)No additional keyboard is needed since a drop-down touch screen works great
6) Since there is only one USB port for charging, I am using a Bluetooth mouse that does not require a USB so it can always get external power when using if necessary.
Will post a link how to get MapSource on the machine when I get time as it takes certain steps.