GL1800Riders Forums banner

Identify this trailer

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  ka7aku 
#1 ·
Anyone know the manufacturer of this trailer?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
It's not mine, found it on CL about 75 miles from where I live. Obviously not a Bushtec with those wheels on it. Ad just says unidentifiable under manufacturer.

#5 ·
Looks like a Kruzer originally made in Canada.. they went out about 2003, tried to restructure and made a few in 05/06. I believe a few were also made in the USA from the original molds. I had one on order in 2002 which was never delivered- but that's story for another day...B.

Reactions: Jim Jackson
#7 ·
Any other pictures available?

#9 ·
Did a quick search.....looks like Kruzer was bought by Sarasota which also no longer makes the trailer either. Sounds like there are still parts throughout their parent company available if needed. It appeared to be a well made trailer at the time I was looking at them. I wouldn't be afraid to purchase since the only wear item would be bearings which should be readily available. JMHO. B.

#11 ·
Zenith by Dauntless in Washington State

Quite a few years ago I bought this "Zenith" from DMC sidecars in Washington State. They used to manufacture these, but do not any longer. I think they were built under a license since I have seen European versions of the same trailer. You might try contacting them and see if they know of anyone else who makes them.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.