New F6B owner from Bend, Oregon - GL1800Riders
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By D-Train

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-21-2017, 03:34 PM Thread Starter
Contributing Member

Cool New F6B owner from Bend, Oregon

Hi guys,
Well I'm joining the list of guys booted off of the F6BRiders forum by the infamous Tony (Phantom) because apparently since I'm not a member of the Trump fan club, my views are not welcome. Whatever, so I followed my buddy JMartin over here as this seems like a nice place with lots of GL related activity. I was also booted off another forum (M109Riders) by Lamonster back in the day (10 years ago) mostly because I was the CEO of cruisercustomizing.com and one of Hal Greenlee's (from DLP) biggest competitors, so there was a conflict of interest there. Anyway, from reading the thread (who's still here?" it seems there has been some Lamonster drama on here in the past as well, so maybe I'll fit right in. LOL!
So I've got my old M109R for sale because I've got a new love in my life, my 2013 F6B bought used in December for $9999 with $29K miles on it and a bunch of farkles (center stand, brakeaway throttle lock, Muth mirrors, drivers backrest, Windbender shield, etc. I've already replaced the seat with a Mustang because I needed more leverage (30" inseam, I made the mistake of referring to my new bike as a "pig" over on the other forum and that didn't go over well. LOL!) and it's a bit easier to backup now that I sit lower. I also replaced the ugly (IMHO) Windbender shield with a Klockwerks 14" dark smoke with recurve. I also just this past weekend installed torque loops and Cobra black 6-2-6 slip-ons. She's coming along!
So there you have it. There's a little more info in my profile if interested.
Here's a bit of my cruisercustomizing story if interested:
http://dwelch.cocc-cis.com/cc.html
and the bikes I've owned since 1998 (except for the F6B)
http://dwelch.cocc-cis.com/hobbysite.html

Ride safe!
flat6bagger and GaTeach like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-27-2017, 08:47 AM
Seasoned Member

Garage
Hey D-Train...Welcome to the forum...

John
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-27-2017, 10:15 AM
Contributing Member

Garage
LaMonster, that's a name from the past... Didn't he used to run the VTXOA site?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the GL1800Riders forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page