panic 911 - GL1800Riders

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 01:39 AM Thread Starter
Seasoned Member

panic 911

A new show that I just seen and turned off. The one I was watching a lady armed herself but 911 told her to put the gun down and she did a few moments later was screaming from her.

The cops did get there but am tooooo pisssed offff to say any more. She had a means of defending herself and her kid but 911 told her to get rid or it??? for the officers safty that was far away, thanks to 911 she got attacked but a cop did show up later.

I never been so pissed off in my life after looking at this. These are real and the 911 tapes are played back.

I'm going to call a hippy f**k 911

08 titanium audio, conf, nav, abs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 02:03 AM Thread Starter
Seasoned Member

Just tuned back in and anothor lady had someone trying to break in...he did and she had a shotgun and used it. The guy that broke into her home did not fair to well after a 12 gauge.

08 titanium audio, conf, nav, abs
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 07:01 AM
Seasoned Member

People need to be taught to react to the situation and then call 911 for secondary help, not primary help.

SHOW ME A GOVERNMENT THAT WILL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED AND I WILL SHOW YOU A GOVERNMENT THAT WILL TAKE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 08:55 AM
Banned

I have told many many people, "When seconds count, help is usually minutes away"
Arm yourselves and train, train and then train some more!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 09:25 AM
Seasoned Member

Forgot to add..... All 911 training is go to a safe place and call 911, make sure your safe and call 911.

Once the intruder is dead, your safe, not before.

SHOW ME A GOVERNMENT THAT WILL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED AND I WILL SHOW YOU A GOVERNMENT THAT WILL TAKE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 11:02 AM
Seasoned Member

Location: SW Louisiana, dat dare twould bees tirty mials frum Tex Us and tirty mials frum de gulf
That's messed up.......my 911 call would be for them to send a coroner - not the police.......

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
May I pass you? I've got a friend chasing me!!! #1378
Current bikes: '08 Street Glide & '12 Gold Wing Level 4

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the GL1800Riders forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Old Thread Warning
This Thread is more than 1333 days old. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
If you still feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page