Welcome Sena Technologies! - Page 2 - GL1800Riders
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 10:01 PM
Contributing Member

Welcome Sena! I love your products!!! Glad to have you here!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-09-2017, 03:21 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome and howdy from Texas. It is always nice to be able to have a direct link to the company for questions.

Thank you for joining us.

Ironhorse1800, Hoss
2004 VTX1800N3 Red, Darkside Goodyear Assurance Tripletred 205/60/R16
2008 GL1800 ABS/NAV Red, Darkside #1273
[B]Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 195/55/16 / [COLOR=#000000]Yokohama Avid Envigor ZPS
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-21-2017, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbullet05 View Post
Looking to by a set of Sena's in the VERY near future. I have a couple ?'s

1. Is the 20s the same unit as the freewire? If not what is the difference?

2. Are the helmet speakers included along with the mic or they a separate purchase.

3. Can we buy direct or does one need to go through Revzilla, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prockey View Post
I might be able to answer a couple of these.

1. No. Different units. The freewire gives you bluetooth capabilities.

2. Yes. I bought the 20S dual pack and they have been great. Speakers are included. Audio is very clear. The only problem I have had is connecting with three other bikers on a trip. We seemed to be able to get two but not the third. Probably just a lack of knowledge on using them. Most of what I do is just two up with my wife so connecting with a big group is not big deal most of the time. I think you will love these units. That is my experience.

Prockey is correct on these answers but we can provide some more information.

1. The FreeWire is a Bluetooth adapter that can be used with the Honda Gold Wing to allow you to listen to music or GPS directions and communicate over a CB radio and the built-in intercom system on the bike when paired to a compatible Bluetooth headset. The 20S is a Bluetooth headset that can be paired to a smartphone for communicating over the phone or listening to music/GPS apps. For more information about the FreeWire, you can visit our website here https://www.sena.com/product/freewire/

2. Speakers are included in the box for all of our headsets. We also sell speakers separately if necessary.

3. Our products can be purchased directly from our online store (www.buysena.com) or from various retailers such as Amazon or Revzilla.

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-21-2017, 06:54 PM

Hi everyone. Thank you again for all of the warm welcomes since we have joined this forum. We have created a dedicated thread so that so that we can communicate directly with this well-established community by providing information about our current products, upcoming releases such as new products and updates to our existing products. Here is a link to the thread.

Sena Bluetooth - Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication Systems
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-21-2017, 07:28 PM
Ridin-Wrenchin Moderator

Welcome to our forum . Glad your here . I truly think the Sena Bluetooth is the best accessory I ever bought for a bike .
We tried a cheaper version from your competition and before we went 10 miles I returned them and brought the s20's .
Kuddos to a great product . I use it on all my bikes for phone . But where it shines is two way communication with wife flawlessly and clear.
If I was to grade your product I would have to give it a A- as the only flaw is it takes a while to learn all the functions.

Livin life to its fullest daily to prevent regrets later,,, or I am a freaking loon . Either way I am good .
Where's Rail now??http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...ahHnkalxai42Hi
= no eating or drinking warning . Whenever this is seen on one of my posts ,please put down the food and drink as to prevent choking hazard while trying to laugh with mouth full. Nothing worse than coffee out ones nose landing on keyboard . Nothing !
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-24-2017, 10:32 PM

Will Sena be at the GWRRA Wing Ding in Grapevine TX in August?
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-25-2017, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
Will Sena be at the GWRRA Wing Ding in Grapevine TX in August?

Yes. We will be attending Wing Ding this year. We look forward to meeting and talking to as many Gold Wing riders as possible at the event.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the GL1800Riders forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page