Well, everybody decided to take a rain check this weekend. WX looks a little questionable and my Texas buddies wanted to push it to next weekend, I thought about turning around and going west but CA looks even worse, so it's a push....Twisted Sisters and BBQ the weekend of the 20th instead of the 13th. The offer still stands if anyone wants to make the run.
Bubba1 & Ms.Bubba aka Ken & Pat
IBA Member 33312
'08 Titanium ABS, 06 VTX 1300S, V500LT
There are no simple answers to complex problems, if there were, it wouldn't be a problem.
"Opinions without knowledge are shameful and ugly things" Plato