McConnell heads up - GL1800Riders

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-13-2017, 12:57 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned Member

McConnell heads up

We are doing a RTE to Estes Park tomorrow morning on Good Friday. Leaving Shell gas station 1/2 mile east of I-25 on Hwy 34 (Loveland) at 9 am. Lunch at Estes Big Horn restaurant, then down Hwy 34 to Glen Haven road, then backup to Estes thru the hairpins and then back home. You could meet us in Lyons if you like or maybe a couple of miles east..

If you are meeting us somewhere along the way, look for my blue wing in the group, it is a mixed group with some adventure bikes in the group, probably 6 to 8 total. I am not planning this one so don't know the total plan but was invited to let my friends know if they would like to join in. You are invited.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-16-2017, 03:53 PM
Seasoned Member

Thank you for the notice. I have been nearly incommunicado since the 8th; Im sitting in an airport right now hoping to get home tonight. I hope I can join you on another ride.

Bad choices make great stories

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the GL1800Riders forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page