GL1800Riders Forums banner

have rain gear, looking for a waterproof overglove

5K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  BACKDRAFT 
#1 ·
Hello

I have heated gear, a good rain suit, however looking to buy a set of waterproof overgloves. been looking on line but really don't know what would be the best least expensive way to go. on a ride last year ran into two days of hard rain in Nev. taking a long trip in Jan and thought I should look for something to keep my heated gloves dry. thanks in advance

#2 ·
I have Fieldshere Overgloves sold by www.motorcyclegear.com for $11.69 a pair. They are completely waterproof; thick and sturdy so they'll last. However, they are also "stiff" and bulky... and sized WAY big so decide what size you'd normally order and then go AT LEAST 2 sizes smaller! The come ridiculously large! On the road, they are bulky (hard to get on and off) but are totally waterproof. Cheap too.

#4 ·
I picked up some nitrile gloves. The ones used for hazardous conditions. You can get them in XXL which will fit over most riding gloves. The ones I have are dark gray (black) and I just keep them on my spare riding gloves. When needed, just change to these. A box of 100 is about $10.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.