GL1800Riders Forums banner

Pecks Old Port Cove, Sat 4-1-17. 11:30

2K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  FireEater 
#1 · (Edited)
139 N Ozello Trl
Crystal River, FL 34429
United States

Arrive whenever but be seated at 11:30. An opportunity for you south of the border boys to show up. Reply ASAP for a head count. I'll try to reserve the private back room we've had in the past.

CR
Puttwing John
Jester Dan
OBT
Brother Dave
FireEater Mike
Gil
Bill
Terry DiPerna 2
Wayne 2
Warren 4
Crockett 2
Rob & Paige
Ron

#6 ·
IS THIS AN APRIL FOOLS :joke::a13:

#13 ·
Hey Tom, I hope I'm not too late as I see you have posted the reservation. Mary Lou and I plus two friends from the cold state of Maine visiting us would like to be put on the list. That 4 more please!!!?

#23 ·
I hope everyone enjoyed this RTE as much as I did. As usual, it was great seeing you all and having new faces join us. All good things eventually end and this was Gil's last ride for the season. We shall miss you Gil, hurry back in the Fall. See y'all on the next one. ?

#25 ·
Yes it was a good RTE. Weather could not be much better. Food and company was top shelf. Service was what I expected seeing how crowded the place was. Ozello Trail road to/from the restaurant was OUTSTANDING!!!! Reminded me of the SMRI roads I traveled 4 years ago and hope to see again this June. Our waitress was pretty good for doing it all her self for the 20-24 people that showed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.