F4 windshield: Tint or no tint? - Page 4 - GL1800Riders
 17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-12-2017, 05:24 AM
Supporting Vendor

F4 At Daytona

Quote:
Originally Posted by carsong85 View Post
They are at Daytona International Speedway. Near Turn One entrance. They are in the second row back. Look for the Honda showcase. They are in the second row back from that. I parked along the fence surrounding the Honda showcase. I walked all over the place, trying to find them. I was actually giving up, and walking back to my bike when I ran right into them. I somehow missed them and walked about 4 miles, while they were actually about 30 feet from where I had parked.
I didn't have a vent, so I had to get that too. With tax and everything it came to just under $450. They did a really nice job with the installation, by the way. Much better than I could have done.
Thanks for the purchase and visiting us at Daytona. Glad you found us. One thing about Daytona is that we don't get a booth number. Thanks for sharing the directions also with everyone on the forum.
Ride Safe
Don

F4 Customs, LLC
"The Motorcycle Windshield Guys"
330-968-4644
sales@f4customs.com
www.f4customs.com
http://www.facebook.com/F4CustomsWindshields

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low pricing is forgotten."

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-12-2017, 10:55 AM
Contributing Member

WOW $450
You think they are that good?
It seems that is a lot higher than competitors.
Maybe they will let me sweep up or take the trash out for them at the rally and save a few dollars!
kc8cta likes this.

2008 Airbag
post #33 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-13-2017, 05:41 PM Thread Starter
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abitaman View Post
WOW $450
You think they are that good?
It seems that is a lot higher than competitors.
Maybe they will let me sweep up or take the trash out for them at the rally and save a few dollars!

I've always found that you get what you pay for. These things are practically indestructible. But, Momma didn't raise no fool. I do my research first, and I value a good windshield. I was nearly hit by a surfboard that flew off the roof of a car on I-95. I often wonder what would have happened if that had hit me at 70 mph. All I could do was duck down behind my windshield. Fortunately, I guess the wind current took it up and over me.

G.Carson

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the GL1800Riders forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page