Daytona Bike Week - Page 4 - GL1800Riders
 31Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-19-2017, 08:28 PM
Contributing Member
 
sandyoneal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by flat6bagger View Post
Just nothin like a 60 year old woman, 50# overweight, tanned to the point she looks like a dried up ham, in a tank top, and daisy dukes, that struts around convinced she is drop dead gorgeous.


Doug
There is not enough beer or JD... I was hungry but I don't think I'll be able to eat with that vision in my mind. Thanks Doug!
flat6bagger and carsong85 like this.
sandyoneal is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-23-2017, 07:37 AM
Seasoned Member
 
GLblinded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Willow River,mn.
Posts: 867
Sorry if I'm bringing up an old thread, but I was just watching you tube videos of bike week, and between the arrest of a guy on an ADV bike doing a burnout and the above mentioned "eye candy???", it looks like a place I'd be staying away from. Drink-ride-jail isn't something I want to try. There were some very nice looking ladies there too but man what some folks choose to put in they're videos' for post is too much. Did you see the "BOSS HOSS" one?? There were a lot of cylinders leaving that parking lot. WOW.
flat6bagger likes this.
GLblinded is offline  
post #33 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-23-2017, 11:14 AM
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLblinded View Post
Sorry if I'm bringing up an old thread, but I was just watching you tube videos of bike week, and between the arrest of a guy on an ADV bike doing a burnout and the above mentioned "eye candy???", it looks like a place I'd be staying away from. Drink-ride-jail isn't something I want to try. There were some very nice looking ladies there too but man what some folks choose to put in they're videos' for post is too much. Did you see the "BOSS HOSS" one?? There were a lot of cylinders leaving that parking lot. WOW.
I watched some of the videos and I realized....
We are an overweight society here in America.

Doug
flat6bagger is offline  
 
post #34 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-26-2017, 12:32 AM
Contributing Member
 
carsong85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 42
I went to Daytona, this year, for a specific purpose. (To get and install a new F4 windshield) I went on the first Friday. The weather was great, but the crowd was quite small. I went for several years, (2008-2012) and the crowds were much larger, and more fun to watch. Still, it was mostly HD centered. All I really saw this year was a lot of women that may have looked fine in their fishnets, short-shorts and leather bras, 40 years ago!!! Now...not so much! My gosh, they were like...MY AGE!

G.Carson

carsong85 is offline  
post #35 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-26-2017, 05:52 PM
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by carsong85 View Post
I went to Daytona, this year, for a specific purpose. (To get and install a new F4 windshield) I went on the first Friday. The weather was great, but the crowd was quite small. I went for several years, (2008-2012) and the crowds were much larger, and more fun to watch. Still, it was mostly HD centered. All I really saw this year was a lot of women that may have looked fine in their fishnets, short-shorts and leather bras, 40 years ago!!! Now...not so much! My gosh, they were like...MY AGE!
As I put in a prior post...

"Just nothin like a 60 year old woman, 50# overweight, tanned to the point she looks like a dried up ham, in a tank top, and daisy dukes, that struts around convinced she is drop dead gorgeous."

Doug
flat6bagger is offline  
post #36 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-27-2017, 09:30 AM
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Naples, FL & Morganville, NJ
Posts: 3,430
Send a message via AIM to Italian Stallion
Quote:
Originally Posted by flat6bagger View Post
As I put in a prior post...

"Just nothin like a 60 year old woman, 50# overweight, tanned to the point she looks like a dried up ham, in a tank top, and daisy dukes, that struts around convinced she is drop dead gorgeous."

Doug
......and nothing like reading a road map on their chests!
flat6bagger likes this.
Italian Stallion is offline  
post #37 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-27-2017, 09:39 AM
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: charleston,sc
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by flat6bagger View Post
Just nothin like a 60 year old woman, 50# overweight, tanned to the point she looks like a dried up ham, in a tank top, and daisy dukes, that struts around convinced she is drop dead gorgeous.


Doug
Doug, I saw one about 3 yrs ago in a PINK, LACED, see-thru swimsuit. It was down om Beach Street, and all I can remember thinking is "Did you look in the mirror before you went out? " LOL!!!
flat6bagger likes this.
GOV5 is offline  
post #38 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-27-2017, 09:41 AM
Seasoned Member
 
PUCKBUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oak Ridge, NJ Union City, NJ
Posts: 273
Daytona

Just keep drinking! That's why they make Jack Daniel's.
The more you drink, the better she looks.
flat6bagger likes this.
PUCKBUS is offline  
post #39 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-27-2017, 12:18 PM
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Stallion View Post
......and nothing like reading a road map on their chests!


but really funny!

Doug
flat6bagger is offline  
post #40 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-27-2017, 07:31 PM
Dn
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: alexandria, alabama
Posts: 159
This was my 50th Daytona Bike week. I have seen a lot of changes over the years. In past years there was more to do but this year was good except the weather could have been better. I enjoyed the ride from north Alabama and visiting vendors at the Speedway, Beach street, Destination Daytona, and at Holly Hill Honda. I do miss the vendors at Sunshine Mall.
flat6bagger likes this.
Dn is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the GL1800Riders forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome