Daytona Bike Week - Page 4 - GL1800Riders
 31Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-19-2017, 08:28 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat6bagger View Post
Just nothin like a 60 year old woman, 50# overweight, tanned to the point she looks like a dried up ham, in a tank top, and daisy dukes, that struts around convinced she is drop dead gorgeous.

Doug
There is not enough beer or JD... I was hungry but I don't think I'll be able to eat with that vision in my mind. Thanks Doug!
flat6bagger and carsong85 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-23-2017, 07:37 AM
Seasoned Member

Sorry if I'm bringing up an old thread, but I was just watching you tube videos of bike week, and between the arrest of a guy on an ADV bike doing a burnout and the above mentioned "eye candy???", it looks like a place I'd be staying away from. Drink-ride-jail isn't something I want to try. There were some very nice looking ladies there too but man what some folks choose to put in they're videos' for post is too much. Did you see the "BOSS HOSS" one?? There were a lot of cylinders leaving that parking lot. WOW.
flat6bagger likes this.
post #33 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-23-2017, 11:14 AM
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLblinded View Post
Sorry if I'm bringing up an old thread, but I was just watching you tube videos of bike week, and between the arrest of a guy on an ADV bike doing a burnout and the above mentioned "eye candy???", it looks like a place I'd be staying away from. Drink-ride-jail isn't something I want to try. There were some very nice looking ladies there too but man what some folks choose to put in they're videos' for post is too much. Did you see the "BOSS HOSS" one?? There were a lot of cylinders leaving that parking lot. WOW.
I watched some of the videos and I realized....
We are an overweight society here in America.

Doug

post #34 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-26-2017, 12:32 AM
Contributing Member

I went to Daytona, this year, for a specific purpose. (To get and install a new F4 windshield) I went on the first Friday. The weather was great, but the crowd was quite small. I went for several years, (2008-2012) and the crowds were much larger, and more fun to watch. Still, it was mostly HD centered. All I really saw this year was a lot of women that may have looked fine in their fishnets, short-shorts and leather bras, 40 years ago!!! Now...not so much! My gosh, they were like...MY AGE!

G.Carson

post #35 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-26-2017, 05:52 PM
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carsong85 View Post
I went to Daytona, this year, for a specific purpose. (To get and install a new F4 windshield) I went on the first Friday. The weather was great, but the crowd was quite small. I went for several years, (2008-2012) and the crowds were much larger, and more fun to watch. Still, it was mostly HD centered. All I really saw this year was a lot of women that may have looked fine in their fishnets, short-shorts and leather bras, 40 years ago!!! Now...not so much! My gosh, they were like...MY AGE!
As I put in a prior post...

"Just nothin like a 60 year old woman, 50# overweight, tanned to the point she looks like a dried up ham, in a tank top, and daisy dukes, that struts around convinced she is drop dead gorgeous."

Doug
post #36 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-27-2017, 09:30 AM
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to Italian Stallion
Quote:
As I put in a prior post...

"Just nothin like a 60 year old woman, 50# overweight, tanned to the point she looks like a dried up ham, in a tank top, and daisy dukes, that struts around convinced she is drop dead gorgeous."

Doug
......and nothing like reading a road map on their chests!
flat6bagger likes this.
post #37 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-27-2017, 09:39 AM
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Just nothin like a 60 year old woman, 50# overweight, tanned to the point she looks like a dried up ham, in a tank top, and daisy dukes, that struts around convinced she is drop dead gorgeous.

Doug
Doug, I saw one about 3 yrs ago in a PINK, LACED, see-thru swimsuit. It was down om Beach Street, and all I can remember thinking is "Did you look in the mirror before you went out? " LOL!!!
flat6bagger likes this.
post #38 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-27-2017, 09:41 AM
Seasoned Member

Daytona

Just keep drinking! That's why they make Jack Daniel's.
The more you drink, the better she looks.
flat6bagger likes this.
post #39 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-27-2017, 12:18 PM
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Stallion View Post
......and nothing like reading a road map on their chests!

but really funny!

Doug
post #40 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-27-2017, 07:31 PM
Dn
Seasoned Member

This was my 50th Daytona Bike week. I have seen a lot of changes over the years. In past years there was more to do but this year was good except the weather could have been better. I enjoyed the ride from north Alabama and visiting vendors at the Speedway, Beach street, Destination Daytona, and at Holly Hill Honda. I do miss the vendors at Sunshine Mall.
flat6bagger likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the GL1800Riders forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page