GL1800Riders Forums banner

Shoei helmet promo code

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  UNCLEJOHN 
#1 ·
Any tips on getting at least an additional 10% off a shoei helmet, like at cycle gear. I know they cant advertise any lower price, sometimes you can get 10% off for signing up with new company. This is one hard find.

#2 ·
I got mine on ebay as a "closeout". Saved about $150 off what Cycle Gear wanted for the same lid.

#3 ·
I bought a Shoei Neotech at the Long Beach International Motorcycle Show in 2015 for a special price of $480 (or about that, my memory is not the greatest). Besides the price, I was measured by a gentleman from Japan that at the time the President of Shoei USA! We had a good conversation, nice guy.

#4 ·
For measurement, do the lidpicker.com thing. It's cheap, and they give you a selection of helmets to choose from that will fit your head. With all the helmets on the market, I was really surprised that the list I got back was only 3 pages long. Of that, only 2 or 3 were "perfect fits".

#6 ·
The Shoei Neotec Imminent, hi viz, available for no where under $752. Even through Japan direct around $600. Found on eBay at motogearusa, $752 or make an offer. So I threw out a $600 free shipping offer, and it was accepted and will be delivered on Friday, from here in Texas. Could even find a $1 discount anywhere else, because of their advertising rules or MAP I think it's called.

#8 ·
I had saw that, who'd think it. Naw mine from the good old USA market. One time cycle gear manager gave me an extra 10% off of shoei. They come with the 10% already priced into it, so they can say they're already discounted. So 20% off is a great price.

#9 ·
WONDER HOW THEY DO ON GLASSES !!:surprise::laugh::laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.