GL1800Riders - View Single Post - Deal On A Brand New 13 F6B
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 04:20 PM
mhgoldwing
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyGen View Post
Thank you for the feedback. Yes, I agree that financing is not typically smart when buying a toy. I would most certainly pay it off early to avoid the finance charges. I am thinking the dealers are hitting the bottom at $13k and Honda is probably not providing any additional relief incentives to the dealer. Cruise would be nice, but is it worth paying an additional $2,000 to jump up to a 2015 to get the cruise control? I could live without it at this point in my life. I know I'll be happy with the bike, I'm just trying to convince myself the price is good for a "new" 4 model year old bike.
I suspect the resale value of the '13 is tanked, so if you plan on keeping it a long time then that's ok. No reverse or cruise is why there are still '13's in stock. Your choice. Personally, I would opt for a newer one.

Also, the bike is four years old. Tires? Is unit still in crate or serviced and then allowed to be "stored" improperly? I've always been scared of bikes that have sat that long. Just me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]06 Wing with '11 Roadsmith w/ Accuride System & Aux Fuel, Traxxion Ak-20 forks

'07 ST1300

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome