GL1800Riders - View Single Post - 2017 Spring Dells Ride in.
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 05:06 PM
roadrunner1800
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLEJOHN View Post
I'M DISAPPOINTED !!!! HE MISSED SOME STATES !!

I agree with that statement UNCLEJOHN. I never did find it in the "dead" Vermont forum....actually never see much in that States forum lol.

So I'll post it here instead as I really enjoy the activity of the Wisconsin forum. I will not be able to attend the Spring Dells Breakfast Ride as the dates are not going to work well with my riding plans for this next season....the month of May just won't work with continuing on west to the Rockies and Mt St. Helens as the snow won't be melted yet in the high passes. From there I plan on crossing off Alaska from the bucket list. So I probably will head west later in June and when the dates are firmed up maybe could do some camping with some of you that don't mind doing the motocamping deal somewhere in your state.. I have gotten all new gear last summer and plan to start getting into the motocamping with even greater enthusiasm this coming season and rely less on motels which I don't seem to have extra money in the piggy bank for these days. It was great fun attending the Fall, 2016 Dells ride and meeting some of the members of this board.

Allen

Michelin PA3 ZP Runflat 17,100 miles
Yokohama Avid ENVigor

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome