GL1800Riders - View Single Post - Ozark Road Conditions 2017
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 09:25 PM
Donnieontheroad
Seasoned Member

Bob and I have been doing some early season riding around Arkansas for the last week and wanted to share in this forum some of road conditions....

Here is a summary of our impressions of the road conditions that we have experienced over the last several days. Below is a collection of our routes over the last few days.

We found almost all of the roads that we traversed in the map above to be in excellent shape and surprising clean especially for this early in the year. The southern section of Highway 123 from Sand Gap (Pelsor) down south to the one lane bridge is still a mess with significant amounts of loose gravel. We love that section of Highway 123 but we avoided it because of itís poor condition. The lower section of Highway 7 still has several spots of construction along it and is not projected to be completed until early 2017 according to the Arkansas Department of Transportation.

Donnie

DonnieOnTheRoad

2013 (Lev3) Candy Alizarin Red Honda Goldwing - 92,409 miles
2011 Black Suzuki V-Strom 650A - 24,060 miles

* My previous Black 2004 Goldwing - 278,419 miles in 9+ years.

My Road Trip Blog/Journals --> http://donnieontheroad.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Life is like riding a motorcycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving ... nothing but two wheels and the open road!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome