post #10 of (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 09:34 AM
Rail32
Ridin-Wrenchin Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat6bagger View Post
Another baiting thread.
It will get closed soon.

Doug
I will most likely not get the pleasure of closing this one . As I am heading out on KLR with my day off and 50 degree weather on this fine first day at of spring . Besides I gotta let the other mods use their skills also
See Wi for pix later on this evening . No wing will be featured in these pix , sorry . But should be some wonderful spring scenery . Brown , dead , and sloppy Wi riding . But there will be food involved at some point . No reverse on KLR ...just clutch , first gear foot and just the right amount in of throttle . I see lots use the reverse and that's cool , because I do think most big bike riders enjoy that option . As I did woth my 1500 back when , now I forget it's even there .
Carry on I got miles to spin on and daylight is burning .
Rail

Livin life to its fullest daily to prevent regrets later,,, or I am a freaking loon . Either way I am good .
Where's Rail now??http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...ahHnkalxai42Hi
= no eating or drinking warning . Whenever this is seen on one of my posts ,please put down the food and drink as to prevent choking hazard while trying to laugh with mouth full. Nothing worse than coffee out ones nose landing on keyboard . Nothing !

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome