GL1800Riders Forums banner

Good Friday RTE

4K views 64 replies 18 participants last post by  bigkiddad 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 ·
I will keep my eye on this.......I am suppose to be in Columbus Friday. But!!! If enough say they are going I may back out of Columbus and join y'all. I need a good ride. Believe me, I'll be in a little trouble for backing out too. :duck: I'll wait and see.

#12 ·
Dan,

Put me down as 95% attending. I am sending the link to John and Elmer and hope they can attend also.

Maybe when you call them and tell them we have X showing up that day, you can "request" Peanut Butter pie?! :eat2:
Hope John and Elmer can make it too. Is Elmer still riding that "off-brand" bike?

Dan

#10 ·
"Besides Dan.......It wasn't because of you......You had to go and invite that guy that is getting rid of his yellow bike. >:) :lol: I didn't want to mention any names. :wink2:"
I know. What was I thinking? Got rid of a beautiful yellow bike and bought a ho-hum red one. :banghead:

#11 ·
I am going to TRY and make it. Everyone I have a day off scheduled something comes up and I have to go into work. Sometimes it really sucks being the boss. I won't know own for sure until that morning.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Boomer1832cc
#20 ·
No you don't have to bring the trike. You are welcome no matter what you ride. I haven't seen a reverse trike in person. But ride what you would like to ride. :thumbup:

there's a 4 letter describing my plans for Friday
:crying: I was afraid of that. :crying: I knew better than even ask Michar. He doesn't come around much anymore.

#21 ·
I would love to fly (Ride) down for this but have 'stuff' already on the calendar for Thur,
Fri and Sat. :crying:
Perhaps another time.

#23 · (Edited)
Head Count So Far

Here's who we got so far.....

Hoosier Daddy-1
Bullet Bob-1
Boomer-1
Raw-1
JDH3-?
Elmer-?
Kc8cta-Maybe
Hogmemberisold-Maybe

Looks like might be a good turn out. Will call the restaurant Thursday with a final count so they can seat us together.

Everyone is welcome.....
Dan

#24 ·
Here's who we got so far.....

Hoosier Daddy-1
Bullet Bob-1
Boomer-Maybe
Raw-1
JDH3-?
Elmer-?
Kc8cta-Maybe
Hogmemberisold-Maybe

Looks like might be a good turn out. Will call the restaurant Thursday with a final count so they can seat us together.

Everyone is welcome.....
Dan
Count me in Dan.:thumbup:

Reactions: Hoosier Daddy
#26 ·
Count me in Dan. Joanne has to work so I don't have to share my pie!

#30 · (Edited)
Updated Count

Hoosier Daddy-1
Bullet Bob-1
Boomer-1
Raw-1
JDH3-1
Elmer-1
Kc8cta-Maybe
Hogmemberisold-1
Duckster-1
Raybob-1

Atta boy Duckster. Looks like we'll have at least two Kentuckians there. So far I'm the only Hoosier....but that doesn't really surprise me.

#39 ·
I thought it was EST. That's the way it is usually posted on Ohio board.

Why is there 2 separate threads on this? Just wondering.

I might make this.
I hope you make it. Dan put it on Ohio Board too so the Ohio bunch would not miss it. Dan comes to a lot of our RTE's.

It is Eastern Standard time isn't it Dan?

#42 · (Edited)
Friday 04/14 50% / 0.05 in Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High around 70F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Suppost to be raining between 8am-11am. Maybe I need to get outta here ~ 7am :nojoke:
Ya know, after I re-read this I see "0.05 in rain". Crap, that's not much more than FOG! Never mind.......

#44 · (Edited)
Yes eat at Noon EST. I plan to arrive about 11:00.

Indianawantsme, I'm getting ready to call the restaurant to give them a head count so I will add you to the list even though you are a "maybe". Oh, and as Boomer said I put this on the Ohio board cause that's where the action is. I've come to accept that the Indiana board is as dead as last years Christmas turkey.

Here is the final count
Hoosier Daddy-1
Bullet Bob-1
Boomer-1
Raw-1
JDH3-1
Elmer-1
Kc8cta-Maybe
Hogmemberisold-1
Duckster-2
Raybob-1
Indianawantsme-1

Calling restaurant shortly. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Dan

#48 · (Edited)
Hope you can make it Rick. Should be a beautiful day for a ride!

Really pleased with the turn out....
Here is the final count
Hoosier Daddy-1
Bullet Bob-1
Boomer-1
Raw-1
JDH3-1
Elmer-1
Kc8cta-Maybe
Hogmemberisold-1
Duckster-2
Raybob-1
Indianawantsme-1
Hondahawk-Maybe
Bigkiddad-1

I would ask that as we are all riding tomorrow that we remember what Christ did for us and what that means for us! And give thanks.

Dan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.