RTE Thursday 4-13-17 - Page 3 - GL1800Riders
 13Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 05:25 AM
Seasoned Member
 
michar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ohio
Posts: 2,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer1832cc View Post
Since he got that big promotion he doesn't have time for us common folk. I do believe he has his eye on the CEO's job. I guess next he will move on to the Beemer crowd.
CEO? I can't be a CEO because I would be the man. If I am the man...then I would have nobody to stick it too! But i like the sound of a beemer! And I promise I would come and spend time with the little people. Well...OK...common folk. Never met a little winger?! Good grief...I have been gone so long that my browser forgot how to work this forum! multi post don't work....no smiley faces! (not that i am happy anymore) formatting all screwed up!
rduley and Boomer1832cc like this.

____________________________________t/fs

_________________________________"Puny Gods"


.................................................[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by michar; 04-17-2017 at 05:27 AM.
michar is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 10:26 PM
Seasoned Member
 
Taddpole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Franklin, OH
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by michar View Post
CEO? I can't be a CEO because I would be the man. If I am the man...then I would have nobody to stick it too! But i like the sound of a beemer! And I promise I would come and spend time with the little people. Well...OK...common folk. Never met a little winger?! Good grief...I have been gone so long that my browser forgot how to work this forum! multi post don't work....no smiley faces! (not that i am happy anymore) formatting all screwed up!
Michar,

It's not just your browser that's having trouble - a lot of us are in the same boat. There's a thread on the support forum about it. If you're running an ad-blocker, turning it off will restore most of the missing functions (and slow things down with all the ads!). The VerticalScope tech team is working on it. It looks like it has something to do with Windows 10 updates that happened in the middle of last week.

Taddpole

'08 Pearl White Navi
Taddpole is offline  
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-18-2017, 08:04 AM
Seasoned Member
 
rduley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: waynesville, oh.
Posts: 780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taddpole View Post
Michar,

It's not just your browser that's having trouble - a lot of us are in the same boat. There's a thread on the support forum about it. If you're running an ad-blocker, turning it off will restore most of the missing functions (and slow things down with all the ads!). The VerticalScope tech team is working on it. It looks like it has something to do with Windows 10 updates that happened in the middle of last week.

Taddpole
you lost me at "It's"
Taddpole likes this.

Darksider # 1596
IBA # 56569
GWRRA # 348689
2003 GL1800
rduley is offline  
 
post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-18-2017, 11:01 PM
Seasoned Member
 
Taddpole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Franklin, OH
Posts: 760
Cr@p! I can't even use the "Like" button without turning my ad-blocker off!

'08 Pearl White Navi
Taddpole is offline  
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 05:50 AM
Seasoned Member
 
michar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ohio
Posts: 2,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taddpole View Post
Michar,

It's not just your browser that's having trouble - a lot of us are in the same boat. There's a thread on the support forum about it. If you're running an ad-blocker, turning it off will restore most of the missing functions (and slow things down with all the ads!). The VerticalScope tech team is working on it. It looks like it has something to do with Windows 10 updates that happened in the middle of last week.

Taddpole
That's not it...my pc at work...works just fine. As for ad blockers...I have been running them for years and this site nor any other site will not force me to turn it off!

Rob...sorry about loosing you.

And for all you retired folk....sorry for my fowl langue....but some of us poor saps still got to get up in the morning and pay for the non-working people!
bullet bob and Hoosier Daddy like this.

____________________________________t/fs

_________________________________"Puny Gods"


.................................................[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
michar is offline  
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 10:56 PM
Seasoned Member
 
Taddpole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Franklin, OH
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by michar View Post
That's not it...my pc at work...works just fine. As for ad blockers...I have been running them for years and this site nor any other site will not force me to turn it off!

Rob...sorry about loosing you.

And for all you retired folk....sorry for my fowl langue....but some of us poor saps still got to get up in the morning and pay for the non-working people!
I've been running Ad-Blocker for a while, and didn't have any problems until a Win10 update about a week ago. That's when the fertilizer smacked into the rotary ventilation device.

Now, there are quite a few things that I can't do with the Ad-Blocker on. For example, I had to turn it off in order to have the site recognize that I clicked on the "Quote" button in your post. After I post this, I'll turn it back on. PIA!

'08 Pearl White Navi
Taddpole is offline  
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 07:27 AM
Seasoned Member
 
rduley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: waynesville, oh.
Posts: 780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taddpole View Post
I've been running Ad-Blocker for a while, and didn't have any problems until a Win10 update about a week ago. That's when the fertilizer smacked into the rotary ventilation device.

Now, there are quite a few things that I can't do with the Ad-Blocker on. For example, I had to turn it off in order to have the site recognize that I clicked on the "Quote" button in your post. After I post this, I'll turn it back on. PIA!
you mean..."when the crap hit the fan!" I got that one
Hondahawk and Taddpole like this.

Darksider # 1596
IBA # 56569
GWRRA # 348689
2003 GL1800
rduley is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the GL1800Riders forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome