GL1800Riders Forums banner

Red Lodge Montana

997 views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Yoda 
#1 ·
It's awful. My daughter has just moved to Red Lodge Montana .:crying: I love my daughter and miss her and grandchildren very much . I guess I will just have to go there for a couple of weeks to see them. I will try to spend a least 2 hours with them . >:)

#7 · (Edited)
Oh, the horror of riding Beartooth Pass to get there!!...LOL

#8 ·
When you get there be sure to stop a Boggarts to fill the tummy. What a great excuse to visit.

#13 ·
Soon my daughter will move to New Mexico to be with her new husband. My wife said that we should plan a trip to see her late winter or early spring. I suggested that we load the bike on a trailer and take it with us. My wife thought it was also a great idea. So the plan is to visit for 2 or 3 days (a good visit but not enough to wear out our welcome). Take a 2 week trip on the bike and then another 2 or 3 day visit. Then return to the land of 4 letter words.... Work and Snow.
There has to be an upside, right.

#14 ·
GEE! All the bad luck! :grin2: I would not trust most of the roads up there so, out of Cody I would take Chief Joseph Highway and through Beartooth Pass to get there! >:):wink2:

Reactions: Yoda
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.