RTE to Paradise - GL1800Riders

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-20-2016, 02:04 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned Member

Send a message via Yahoo to dwatc
RTE to Paradise

It's that time of year again to go to Paradise. Our past leader KANWAKA is unable to lead the ride this year but we will be going anyway. The date is November 12 and below is the meeting locations and times. If anybody would like to lead the ride from Topeka let me know as I'll be joining up in Junction City.

For those that aren't familiar with this event it's sponsored by the Methodist church in Paradise and is their only fund raiser for the year. They have been hosting it for approximately 50 years and feed up to 400 people that day. All food is homemade and if you leave hungry it's your fault. BTW the permanent population of the town is approximately 45 peope.

Dillon’s at the intersection of Rochester Rd and US 24 in Topeka Estimated Departure Time (ETD) 7:45

US-24 to US-75 south on US-75 to I-70 west to K-18 I-70 to Sapp Brothers, Junction City Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) 8:45; ETD 9:00

I-70 West to Exit 252 Petro Truck Stop ETA 9:45 ETD 10:00

I-70 West to Exit 206 N on KS 232 then K-18 west to Paradise ETA 11:20.

GWRRA #307515
'74 CB 360
'78 400 Hawk
'86 700 Magna
'07 VTX 1300R
'09 Silver ABS
'13 Silver Hannigan

'09 Escapade

Last edited by dwatc; 10-20-2016 at 06:03 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the GL1800Riders forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page