Trying to be fair rule - GL1800Riders
 14Likes
  • 14 Post By Rail32

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 08:23 AM Thread Starter
Ridin-Wrenchin Moderator

Exclamation Trying to be fair rule

Let's keep the bump to the top down to a minimum . If your not going to lower price let's say once a week is more than enough for a bump to the top . By doing this more often is not fair to other riders trying to sell their unwanted items. If you bump it 4 times maybe you are priced just too high or it is not wanted . Again I see same people over and over again trying to sell items here . Please read rules about being a busssiness . This is a free site and it is not designed for you to make a profit on items you bought from others or worse yet another forum . We are riders helping riders . I do not want to have our tech team make it so you cannot do this automaticly , but would like for us to self police ourselves . Us mods cannot watch every thread as the many posts require us in other areas. Thanks all for taking time to read this and maybe if ya see some thing a simple pm to them or is mods will get it rectified .
So bottom line is .......max 4 bumps, one per week unless your lowering price .
Rail

Livin life to its fullest daily to prevent regrets later,,, or I am a freaking loon . Either way I am good .
Where's Rail now??http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...ahHnkalxai42Hi
= no eating or drinking warning . Whenever this is seen on one of my posts ,please put down the food and drink as to prevent choking hazard while trying to laugh with mouth full. Nothing worse than coffee out ones nose landing on keyboard . Nothing !
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the GL1800Riders forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page