GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • PROTECT YOURSELF AND BE AWARE OF SCAMMERS! Please read the stickies at the top of the forum before engaging in Buy/Sell activities.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2005 Goldwing ABS 28,000 miles (SOLD)

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  BobK 
#1 · (Edited)
I just don't feel comfortable riding double anymore and I only tour with the significant other and we haven't ridden in 3 years so it is time to give it a new home. The bike is in great condition and has quite low miles. I also have a 2 place Rocket aluminum trailer that I'm selling separately. Bike is located on the North side of Chicago.
Traxion fork springs
All Balls steering head bearings
Wind Bender windshield
custom padded seat can't remember who did it
Utopia back rest
Kuryakyn highway pegs
Kuryakyn passenger boards
Kuryakyn rear rack
Pack it Rack

Baker Air Wings
Shop Manual
Fred Harmon DVD maintenance set
Cup holder with cup
Ram mounts
Bike cover
Brand New front tire not mounted
$7,800. OBO

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Try ebay bunch more see it. Good luck

#11 ·
Bob thanks for all your help today! I promise I Will take good care of this wing!

TO all :Bob’s a fine person, he picked me up at the airport and took his time to show me in detail the bike !

Bob is indeed a pleasure to deal with. I purchased a rocket mc trailer from him a few weeks ago. He was very helpful in showing me all about the trailer . I’m glad the bike found a good home. I was sorely tempted to buy it while I was there getting the trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#9 ·
Great looking bike,
I have an 05 with just under 170,000 still going strong!

Be safe,
Mike

#12 ·
Thanks guys for the kind words. I wasn't happy selling the bike as we had such good times riding it all across the country. I'm glad it went to a good guy who still has many more years to ride it. I'm not out of riding, just two up on a wing. I still have multiple sport bikes with one I took to 219mph last year so not out of the bike game whatsoever just two up touring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.