Must have not been that good - GL1800Riders
 8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-25-2016, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
Ridin-Wrenchin Moderator

Unhappy Must have not been that good

Dear Santa
It shocks me that there is no Polaris slingshot under the tree, not in the shop, and note even hidden around the neighborhood. I still have a glimmer of hope as we do not open presents till this evening after everybody is gone , the house is clean again , and it's just the 4 of us . But it saddens me to truly believe I did not get a slingshot from Santa .
I mean I thought I did a pretty good job of being good this year . No tickets, no major crashes , no family squabbles on my side , no temper tantrums , was helpful, made nobody cry ( nobody) , and even did quite a few behind the good deeds anonymously . WTH Santa WTH !!!!!
Ok I am sorry my chubby jolly buddy I did not mean that .
I did spot a few heavy objects under the tree with measurements that exceed 1'x1' so it's not all gloom and doom here .
I know for a fact I dropped enough hints , brochures , color options , prices from4 different dealers , delivery options , finacing packages , and hints even while Betty was sleeping sound asleep so she could tell ya . I do not know what went wrong . So for 2017 I am hugely stepping up my game to be the ultimate in good . I will be super unreal helpful, kind sweet , honest , greatful , to all around me as this has got to be the sure fire way to be the poster boy of the top seat of the nice list .
Yours truly
Rail
51 years old and I still believe , just sayin
megatwin likes this.

Livin life to its fullest daily to prevent regrets later,,, or I am a freaking loon . Either way I am good .
Where's Rail now??http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...ahHnkalxai42Hi
= no eating or drinking warning . Whenever this is seen on one of my posts ,please put down the food and drink as to prevent choking hazard while trying to laugh with mouth full. Nothing worse than coffee out ones nose landing on keyboard . Nothing !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-25-2016, 10:43 AM
Super Moderator

Maybe this is the image you put in her head?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ironhorse1800, Hoss
2004 VTX1800N3 Red, Darkside Goodyear Assurance Tripletred 205/60/R16
2008 GL1800 ABS/NAV Red, Darkside #1273
[B]Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 195/55/16 / [COLOR=#000000]Yokohama Avid Envigor ZPS
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-25-2016, 12:52 PM
Seasoned Member

If a Slingshot was coal powered you'd have been a shoe-in. Just say'n....
Wingwinder and ssncob like this.

Ron
2002 GL1800A - Darksider #1312

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first,
and the lesson afterward" ~ Vernon Sanders Law

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-25-2016, 04:19 PM
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rail32 View Post
... So for 2017 I am hugely stepping up my game to be the ultimate in good . I will be super unreal helpful, kind sweet , honest , greatful , to all around me as this has got to be the sure fire way to be the poster boy of the top seat of the nice list .
Yours truly
Rail

Checked with my Vegas bookie - asking for odds on you actually meeting the above statement. Never did get the actual odds - just a lot of laughing and the sound of someone falling and rolling on the floor while still laughing hysterically.

So I'm thinking about the only way you're going to get one is by coming down here, and distracting @wimpyhonda long enough to snag his. Course that would put you on the naughty list - but you'd have a slingshot...

Double Darksider #847
IBA #54767 BB1500+
Patriot Guard
Who I was yesterday is but a past memory, who I will be tomorrow is in the future. Who I am now and the type of person I am to others, that is what is important now.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-25-2016, 05:42 PM
Seasoned Member

I don't see anywhere in your list of positive achievements that you left the fat man a couple large totes filled with the famous Darkside cookies....a big bribe next year or even on your birthday might do the trick.

Allen

Michelin PA3 ZP Runflat 17,100 miles
Yokohama Avid ENVigor
Bridgestone BT45
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-25-2016, 08:38 PM Thread Starter
Ridin-Wrenchin Moderator

Well it's official , no slingshot from Santa this year .
So I am starting against all odds my campaign on nicety .
Ready ?
Thank you all very much for your kind words of. I do not know what I would do wothout all your input which is all very valuable to me , always . Please continue your support as I will always befit for, your replies .

whew , that was tough

Livin life to its fullest daily to prevent regrets later,,, or I am a freaking loon . Either way I am good .
= no eating or drinking warning . Whenever this is seen on one of my posts ,please put down the food and drink as to prevent choking hazard while trying to laugh with mouth full. Nothing worse than coffee out ones nose landing on keyboard . Nothing !
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-25-2016, 08:43 PM Thread Starter
Ridin-Wrenchin Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssncob View Post
[COLOR=blue]
So I'm thinking about the only way you're going to get one is by coming down here, and distracting @wimpyhonda long enough to snag his. Course that would put you on the naughty list - but you'd have a slingshot...
Very interesting thought , but stealing somebody else's has more consequences that me struggling to be super unreal super kind . Besides its hard to get off the naughty list once your on it. Not gonna take the chance. @wimpyhonda rest easy , it's safe .

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-26-2016, 08:54 PM Thread Starter
Ridin-Wrenchin Moderator

What are friends for ?
George sent me this .

But a steal for $400 . I wonder how bad it would hurt to cut off my own legs ?

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-26-2016, 09:19 PM
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rail32 View Post
Dear Santa
It shocks me that there is no Polaris slingshot under the tree, not in the shop, and note even hidden around the neighborhood. I still have a glimmer of hope as we do not open presents till this evening after everybody is gone , the house is clean again , and it's just the 4 of us . But it saddens me to truly believe I did not get a slingshot from Santa .
I mean I thought I did a pretty good job of being good this year . No tickets, no major crashes , no family squabbles on my side , no temper tantrums , was helpful, made nobody cry ( nobody) , and even did quite a few behind the good deeds anonymously . WTH Santa WTH !!!!!
Ok I am sorry my chubby jolly buddy I did not mean that .
I did spot a few heavy objects under the tree with measurements that exceed 1'x1' so it's not all gloom and doom here .
I know for a fact I dropped enough hints , brochures , color options , prices from4 different dealers , delivery options , finacing packages , and hints even while Betty was sleeping sound asleep so she could tell ya . I do not know what went wrong . So for 2017 I am hugely stepping up my game to be the ultimate in good . I will be super unreal helpful, kind sweet , honest , greatful , to all around me as this has got to be the sure fire way to be the poster boy of the top seat of the nice list .
Yours truly
Rail
YOU GO SANTA! He need a dose of his own medicine. Now he knows how I feel for not getting any cookies from him!

ps I had to bribe him with a new tire for the last batch I got!

Vredestein Quatrac 3REAR 195 55 16 R/F
V rated Avon Cobra Front
December 27, 2010 - 102 posts
People that are always offended, offend me!

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-26-2016, 09:22 PM
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhorse1800 View Post
Maybe this is the image you put in her head?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Add a jet engine and we're off to the races!

Vredestein Quatrac 3REAR 195 55 16 R/F
V rated Avon Cobra Front
December 27, 2010 - 102 posts
People that are always offended, offend me!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the GL1800Riders forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page