2017 Spring Dells Ride in. - Page 2 - GL1800Riders
 22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-11-2017, 01:45 PM
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vettesherps View Post
Last year I posted in in the New Jersey forum and had several people complain. 2 years ago I didn't posted it in the California site and someone complained. So many people check the Wisconsin board these days that I could almost just post it here.

I just want to make it clear I was poking fun at George and was not criticizing him in any manner in my last post above. I do realize he had a mission to help his co-coordinator Rail and he did a great job of posting that Spring Dells announcement. A fantastic job really considering George's mind is most likely occupied watching the weather forecasts and looking for those nasty snow storms.

Allen

Michelin PA3 ZP Runflat 17,100 miles
Yokohama Avid ENVigor
Bridgestone BT45
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-11-2017, 04:39 PM Thread Starter
Crazy Northerner

Please note I am not posting it on the international scene. Somehow I find it hard to believe someone in Japan is going to ride over here for a 2 day event...LOL I didn't think you were serious or that you felt left out...LOL

GL1800riders.com WI Board's Toughest Riders (Charter Member).
Real Riders Ride Year Round. Cold is only a state of mind, but snow
sucks. Charter member of the "I Hate Snow" club.

Darksider #1025
Wisconsin Patriot Guard #188329
post #13 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-11-2017, 09:05 PM
Seasoned Member

We are booked and ready to ride

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
Walrus likes this.

Member of the ...I HATE SNOW CLUB !!!
Maker of Darkside paraphernalia...
Darkside #1112

FB Page: Goldwingers of Wisconsin
https://www.facebook.com/groups/444126032442402/

http://powersports.honda.com/recalls.aspx

post #14 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-12-2017, 09:01 AM
Seasoned Member

Booked.

Room confirmed. See you all there. Looking forward to warm weather.
post #15 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-12-2017, 10:09 AM
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Please note I am not posting it on the international scene. Somehow I find it hard to believe someone in Japan is going to ride over here for a 2 day event...LOL I didn't think you were serious or that you felt left out...LOL
Yell-oh. I from Japan. How I get you live?

Until lions have their own storytellers, stories of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter
post #16 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-12-2017, 12:32 PM
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingwinder View Post
Room confirmed. See you all there. Looking forward to warm weather.

Have fun and keep those beers cold.

Allen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wingwinder likes this.

Michelin PA3 ZP Runflat 17,100 miles
Yokohama Avid ENVigor
Bridgestone BT45
post #17 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-12-2017, 06:24 PM
Seasoned Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner1800 View Post
I agree with that statement UNCLEJOHN. I never did find it in the "dead" Vermont forum....actually never see much in that States forum lol.

So I'll post it here instead as I really enjoy the activity of the Wisconsin forum. I will not be able to attend the Spring Dells Breakfast Ride as the dates are not going to work well with my riding plans for this next season....the month of May just won't work with continuing on west to the Rockies and Mt St. Helens as the snow won't be melted yet in the high passes. From there I plan on crossing off Alaska from the bucket list. So I probably will head west later in June and when the dates are firmed up maybe could do some camping with some of you that don't mind doing the motocamping deal somewhere in your state.. I have gotten all new gear last summer and plan to start getting into the motocamping with even greater enthusiasm this coming season and rely less on motels which I don't seem to have extra money in the piggy bank for these days. It was great fun attending the Fall, 2016 Dells ride and meeting some of the members of this board.

Allen
Allen, if you get out this way definitely give a shout out on the board. I like camping and I'm going to try to do more of it this year, and not be such a mope.

-Don
"Simple is as simple does."

DS#788

Current inventory-

2008 GL1800P- Challenger Brown Metallic
2013 Victory Vision Tour- Solid Black
2012 Kawasaki ZX-14R- Metallic Spark Black
2002 Kawasaki KZ1000p(olice)- Black/White

Links-

Walrus crumbs-http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...3fXcRKf8f5YLSy

Victory Vision forum-http://gl1800riders.com/forums/74-wi...-new-bike.html
post #18 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-12-2017, 06:25 PM
Ridin-Wrenchin Moderator

Quote:
You just never know . There are 3 that I know from Japan who view this forum. But whatever if you wanna leave them ou , that's cool
Not to mention Austraila , New Zealand , and the U.K. .
vettesherps likes this.

Livin life to its fullest daily to prevent regrets later,,, or I am a freaking loon . Either way I am good .
Where's Rail now??http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...ahHnkalxai42Hi
= no eating or drinking warning . Whenever this is seen on one of my posts ,please put down the food and drink as to prevent choking hazard while trying to laugh with mouth full. Nothing worse than coffee out ones nose landing on keyboard . Nothing !
post #19 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-17-2017, 12:55 PM
Rail's biggest fan

I'm said to say I will not be going to the spring Dells Ride-in. I just have too much going on this spring. I will have to wait and see about the fall Ride-in. I'll miss seeing y'all. I'm sure Randy and George will keep you entertained. I hope the snow has melted off by then! We have only had 1 snow day. It was less than 1".

OH, by the way George. I found out I do know someone that has a snow blower. She lives in Columbus and has had it 3 years and only used it twice. They get a lot more snow than we do.

Darkside #1255
Yokohama Avid Envigor ZPS
Leader of the first Darkside Ride-in
As I can not change the writing in my Avatar, It was changed by a rogue moderator I would like to note here that I am the #1 Rail hater.
post #20 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-17-2017, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
Crazy Northerner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer1832cc View Post
I'm said to say I will not be going to the spring Dells Ride-in. I just have too much going on this spring. I will have to wait and see about the fall Ride-in. I'll miss seeing y'all. I'm sure Randy and George will keep you entertained. I hope the snow has melted off by then! We have only had 1 snow day. It was less than 1".

OH, by the way George. I found out I do know someone that has a snow blower. She lives in Columbus and has had it 3 years and only used it twice. They get a lot more snow than we do.
Well Boomer we will miss you this spring, but I am sure we will talk about you. So far this year we have had some snow. Ugg. The real problem is the ice. Rained again yesterday and last night. Ice all over everything. Freezing again tonight.

GL1800riders.com WI Board's Toughest Riders (Charter Member).
Real Riders Ride Year Round. Cold is only a state of mind, but snow
sucks. Charter member of the "I Hate Snow" club.

Darksider #1025
Wisconsin Patriot Guard #188329

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the GL1800Riders forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page