sub boards not responding - Page 3 - GL1800Riders
 12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 09:31 PM
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Now it says that I have a " notification " but I can't access that or smilies.
I'm in the same "boat," Yoda.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 09:33 PM
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhorse1800 View Post
I'm heading out to the ranch now. Hopefully IT will jump in soon and figure this out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Very nice!! I'd give ya a few "thumbs up" if the smilies would work! @%*&$
Rail32 likes this.
post #23 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 09:36 PM
Ridin-Wrenchin Moderator

iPad is working fine for me . I find nothing wrong . I will raise a flag and let them know what I found and what I did not ".
Hang tough guys .

Livin life to its fullest daily to prevent regrets later,,, or I am a freaking loon . Either way I am good .
Where's Rail now??http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...ahHnkalxai42Hi
= no eating or drinking warning . Whenever this is seen on one of my posts ,please put down the food and drink as to prevent choking hazard while trying to laugh with mouth full. Nothing worse than coffee out ones nose landing on keyboard . Nothing !

post #24 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 09:49 PM
Ridin-Wrenchin Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhorse1800 View Post
And, I see that you are able to "like" too. If @murf can't "like" me, I blame @Rail32
At some point though the blame will just seem wrong for ya all to keep giving it to me.
Till than enjoy

Livin life to its fullest daily to prevent regrets later,,, or I am a freaking loon . Either way I am good .
= no eating or drinking warning . Whenever this is seen on one of my posts ,please put down the food and drink as to prevent choking hazard while trying to laugh with mouth full. Nothing worse than coffee out ones nose landing on keyboard . Nothing !
post #25 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 09:53 PM
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rail32 View Post
At some point though the blame will just seem wrong for ya all to keep giving it to me.
Till than enjoy
Still having problems yet this evening. Safari or Firefox, makes no difference.
post #26 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 10:00 PM
Ridin-Wrenchin Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by murf View Post
Still having problems yet this evening. Safari or Firefox, makes no difference.
I dug around on your profile and found nothing wrong . I notified the tech crew .
If any of ya need me use rrail32atgmaildotcom ( take that you computer stealing email beeches )
Ok I got WR250R stuff to digest .
Later and sorry for hassle ya all. Be patient everybody , this will get fixed . But remember it's a holiday and I suspect most are gone from keyboard that can fix this .

post #27 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 10:19 PM
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rail32 View Post
I dug around on your profile and found nothing wrong . I notified the tech crew .
If any of ya need me use rrail32atgmaildotcom ( take that you computer stealing email beeches )
Ok I got WR250R stuff to digest .
Later and sorry for hassle ya all. Be patient everybody , this will get fixed . But remember it's a holiday and I suspect most are gone from keyboard that can fix this .
I'm in no rush. Did you ride the WR250R today??
post #28 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 10:37 PM
Seasoned Member

OK, I've been having a lot of the same problems as other posters on this thread.
...........Drop-down menus across the top of the page that don't activate on "mouse-over".
...........I don't see the avatars at the left side of each post.
...........I can't use smilies in any posts.
...........When I go to use the Forum Tools, it jumps me to the bottom of the page instead of opening a drop-down. Fortunately, I can select "Mark this forum read" at the bottom (instead of where I usually do it in the drop-down).

I first noticed this yesterday or Wednesday (CRS is in full bloom). Thinking it was my system, I did a reboot, and came back in clean (no change in symptoms).

After seeing the comment above about Ad-Blocker, I turned mine off. GUESS WHAT!?! Everything behaved as it did at the beginning of the week!

I did have a bunch of Windows updates that happened on 4/12/17. That may have been between my last "normal" visit to the board and the start of the problems.

Turned the Ad-Blocker back on (I use adaware's ad block) and all of the symptoms came back.

I hope this will help the tech's and they can get us back to normal.

[EDIT] Before I could even post this, I had to turn the Ad-Blocker off to get the post to display properly!

[EDIT #2] I'm running Win10 and Firefox.

Taddpole
Ironhorse1800 likes this.

'08 Pearl White Navi

Last edited by Taddpole; 04-15-2017 at 10:38 AM.
post #29 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 11:16 PM
Seasoned Member

Garage
I had the same problem earlier today on 3 forums. I ran 3 scans for malware, adware and root kits, and it came up clean.
I ditched Chrome for Opera and it went away. There were no avatars present, no buttons when I went to 'Go Advanced'.
I have Windows7. ABP is up and running, WOT is running and Blur is running and nothing is malfunctioning on Opera.
Could very well be the updates, I did the Windows 7 updates 2 days ago.
I have XP Pro on the other computer and Firefox was behaving poorly but Avast Safe Browser worked fine.

I.M.B.B.A. Technician II Certification.
Florida Prowler #11
post #30 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 11:29 PM
Super Moderator

Is everybody that is having issues using a Windows based computer?

I am not seeing issues, but have only been browsing the site from iPhone or iPad.

I'm at the ranch. My laptop running Windows is at home so I can't try it right now.

Ironhorse1800, Hoss
2004 VTX1800N3 Red, Darkside Goodyear Assurance Tripletred 205/60/R16
2008 GL1800 ABS/NAV Red, Darkside #1273
[B]Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 195/55/16 / [COLOR=#000000]Yokohama Avid Envigor ZPS

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the GL1800Riders forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page