Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-06-2014, 02:25 PM
Site Sponsor

Late Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by loren View Post
Thanks for being a sponsor
Loren,

Sorry we missed the notification when this came through. Thanks for the welcome and support!

Ride safe~

Ultimate Seats

Ultimate Seats
348 Destination Daytona Lane
Ormond Beach, FL 32174
USA - 877-672-0288
CANADA - 800-818-6868
www.ultimateseats.ca
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-25-2014, 03:07 PM
Seasoned Member

Garage
Thank You for the Awesome Seat and Customer Service

I ordered my seat last year at Americade. It was shipped and the box looked to be in bad shape. The seat was ok though. After installing the seat I found that the heating elements were installed backwards or wired backwards as my control up front turned on the passenger seat. The Passenger control turn the drivers seat on. One phone call was made. They Expressed another seat to my home and sent a UPS label to return the other. Since then we LOVE LOVE LOVE our Ultimate seat. The real leather is stunning. It takes a little extra work to keep it treated to keep it waterproof but very much worth the time. The covers provided was to easy to tear and did not last very long.

Thank you for a great seat

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0345.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	53987

They laugh at me because I am different...I laugh at them because they are all the same.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-28-2014, 07:28 AM

Ultimate seats

Good seat, bad service. Was told by a woman that works at the store that the seat for the 2013 F6B was $750.00 and $75.00 additional for the backrest. Went to pick it up and was told it's $850.00 plus $90.00 additional for the backrest. After dancing around for a few minutes, I told the owner that his wife quoted me the prices when I was there earlier that day and he would not honor what she quoted me. IMHO this is a poor way to do business.

On a previous visit my buddy bought the seat and backrests. They offered to send the stock seat back to his house via UPS. The seat was sent in a poorly fitting box and needless to say the seat was damaged. Now he's dealing with the ever evolving he said she said story at their Florida facility.

There it is, take your chances.

Once is a coincidence, twice is a pattern.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-28-2014, 06:47 PM
Site Sponsor

Miscommunication

Quote:
Originally Posted by captneo View Post
Good seat, bad service. Was told by a woman that works at the store that the seat for the 2013 F6B was $750.00 and $75.00 additional for the backrest. Went to pick it up and was told it's $850.00 plus $90.00 additional for the backrest. After dancing around for a few minutes, I told the owner that his wife quoted me the prices when I was there earlier that day and he would not honor what she quoted me. IMHO this is a poor way to do business.

On a previous visit my buddy bought the seat and backrests. They offered to send the stock seat back to his house via UPS. The seat was sent in a poorly fitting box and needless to say the seat was damaged. Now he's dealing with the ever evolving he said she said story at their Florida facility.

There it is, take your chances.

Once is a coincidence, twice is a pattern.
Captneo,
Unfortunately, there was a miscommunication here. Your friends seat that was damaged in return shipping was a Victory, so when you were quoted for a seat and backrest, we made the honest mistake of thinking that you were riding a Victory, as well - not the F6B. It is never our intention to mislead a customer - that's why we publish all pricing online and on our order forms. It truly was an honest mistake - and again, you were quoted on the bike that we thought you were riding. We would never openly lie to a customer.

The Victory seat of your buddy's that UPS damaged, was sent in the same box with the same packing that we send all our victory seats. Unfortunately, as from time to time happens, boxes get damaged in shipping. But I know that we've got the seat in house and are repairing it to try and make it right instead of leaving it up to claims with UPS.

We never meant to present false information. It was just a mistake in communication on which bike you were riding.

Best regards-

Ultimate Seats
348 Destination Daytona Lane
Ormond Beach, FL 32174
USA - 877-672-0288
CANADA - 800-818-6868
www.ultimateseats.ca

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the GL1800Riders forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Old Thread Warning
This Thread is more than 939 days old. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
If you still feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page