GL1800Riders Forums banner

Count me in, Kumho RF on it's way

654 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Spike1 
#1 ·
I know I'm new around here, but I really enjoy this website! Thanks to everyone for all the info, insight and opinions. (not just darkside stuff, but everything) Because of all your dicussions and feedback, I have a Kumho Ecsta 195/55/16 RF coming. It should be here Friday. I am very anxious to get this tire mounted and get some seat time before leaving for Key West in mid September. From everything I've read here, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna love it. Thanks again. Ray :thumbup:

#3 ·
Welcome to the darkside Raynman! I see that you are in Mid-Ohio. How about checking out a get together RideOhio.org is have this weekend called Tanked 2009. There will be bikes of all types, but it will definitely include darkside wings, including myself. More stuff here:

http://rideohio.org/showthread.php?t=3801

#4 ·
Thanks Murgie, I wish we could join in the fun this weekend, but I'm afraid I have to...:eek:4:WORK:eek:4: I will keep an eye on the Ohio stuff and hopehully we can get together another time. Ray

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.