GL1800Riders Forums banner

No longer live in Mountaineer Country

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  SilverHawk 
#1 ·
Hey there my (former) fellow West Virginians. Pulled the plug and moved out west to South Dakota last week. We really enjoyed our time in "almost heaven", and will always look back on our time there with huge smiles on our faces. We will truly miss all our friends and loved ones there. I am currently bike/trike-less but hope to change that in the next couple of months. Hope we can get together for a ride through the Black Hills when any of you get out this way. Go "Neers" and Go "Herd". :thumbup: Take care all and God Bless.

Winston

#4 ·
Thanks guys. There are quite a few roads to check out in these Black Hills. Maybe we'll see you all out here one of these days. Take care and ride safe.

#5 ·
Silverhawk Head down to Kansas and this transplanted West Virginia hillbilly will buy you a cup of coffee. BTW I know where there is an 1800 with Champion rigid axle kit on it and is in great shape and happens to be for sale.

#7 ·
You can leave West Virginia, but there will always be part of West Virginia in you.

Once a Mountaineer always a Mountaineer.

PS. Do not tell any one about the good riding around here.

Good luck.....
Of course. :agree::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: There really are some great riding areas in the entire state. I'll certainly miss the roads and friends I made while in the Mountaineer State. :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.