GL1800Riders Forums banner

D&D Discount Cycles Tempe AZ

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  cihilb 
#1 ·
I was at D&D saturday morning. Bought some gloves, looked at jackets.

Mel mentioned he just ordered a good amount of Stones for the GL1800 bike. If you run Stones and need them, I'd recommend D&D. I've always been treated welll at D&D

#2 ·
Always liked Mel and Mark but stopped going there as Coyote is closer and they have expanded their service department and I have been happy with the work they have done and the prices.

#3 ·
LETS SEE HOW LONG THIS POST LASTS:shock:

#5 ·
How are their helmet prices?

#6 ·
USUALLY NOT TO HAPPY WHEN SOMEONE POSTS PRICES N OTHER PRODUCTS WHEN SPONSER SELLS !:roll::roll:

#8 ·
How are their helmet prices?
Great. If you want something they don't carry, they can order it for you. I had them order me a Scorpion and they beat everybody's price. You just need to know what size you want, if it's something they don't carry.

#10 ·
I bought my Symax III from them. Price was less than what on-line had, other than tax. Plus you get to see the product.
Yup.

There really isn't anyplace local that has decent (affordable...) stuff here in this town, so I end up at places like this.

#11 ·
This internet thing is so cool! I'm 3000 miles from home, passing through Phoenix and find that my Bridgestones are down to the wear bars. So I head into this forum to see about local shops and find this thread ... and that I'm about 15 minutes from D&D. I show up at noon, they confirm my tire diagnosis and shift a few things around to put a couple new tires on right away. They also check my brakes and confirm they're still fine. This lets me get to a motel, wash off 3 weeks of camping dirt and get to the airport by 5:00 to pick up my better half who will ride with me over to the coast and back up home.

Anyway, these guys done good by me - great service, friendly, and the price was very reasonable. I'd have saved just a few bucks by buying online, but that really wasn't an option.

Thank you Al Gore (he did invent the internet, didn't he?) ... and thanks to the OP.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.