GL1800Riders Forums banner

My compliments to you AZ riders

2K views 36 replies 19 participants last post by  daveo987 
#1 ·
I really must commend you guys for keeping your cool when people from 2,000 miles away chime in on your local threads, add nothing of substance, and then disappear. I don't think you have blasted a single one. Maybe I need to hang out over here more to learn how it is done.

#7 ·
#10 ·
oldguy is a hooligan, the remainder of us are calm n civil. Or some crap like that
Oh, yeah...especially in February...I've been a witness...or, is that accomplice?? :)

Man, after the day I had..... this is the right place to be. :lol:
At times, yes, there seems to be too much a$$hat and tends to be a bit much, so I tune out.

#11 ·
I meant I was upfront and blunt. Now I'm a hooligan. boy that just makes my blood boil and I'm about to lose it big time, I'm just about there........ OK I'm better now:lol:

#13 ·
It's easy.. if you can ride in 110 degree heat with humidity in the monsoon season, you can tolerate anything! I ride my 2006 TiWing 5 days a week.. monsoon or not, no matter how hot / humid it is.

its a small price to pay to ride 12 months a year!

#14 ·
At times, yes, there seems to be too much a$$hat and tends to be a bit much, so I tune out.
I rarely venture onto the main board, preferring to just discuss stuff with AZ Desert Rats even if the subject matter is not specific to AZ. I search for Iron Butt terms when I go to the main board, but that's pretty much it.

#15 ·
I rarely venture onto the main board, preferring to just discuss stuff with AZ Desert Rats even if the subject matter is not specific to AZ. I search for Iron Butt terms when I go to the main board, but that's pretty much it.
I never cease to be amazed at how intense, even rude, some people can be over things that really don't much matter.

Text Cartoon Font Line Line art

#18 ·
I never cease to be amazed at how intense, even rude, some people can be over things that really don't much matter.
Doug, I suppose that's why I like our "other" place so much. No drama.

#20 ·
One of the determining factors on our move to this area from back east after we retired was the lack of drama. This confirms it!

#22 ·
One of the determining factors on our move to this area from back east after we retired was the lack of drama. This confirms it!
I moved to AZ from California way back in 1981. One of the things that I quickly realized was that AZ is a much more relaxed and easy going place than "layed back" California. Living in a smaller town away from the metro area as I do, it's even more relaxed here with less traffic, slower pace, fewer abrupt people.

#25 ·
Nope, statehood beat me by 40 years.:lol: My mood will be much better tomorrow afternoon, heading out for 10 days, going as far as Oregon and then down the coast. Get to see the kid also as he's riding down to join me for a day or so. He just got back from Afghanistan a couple of days ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.