GL1800Riders Forums banner

Phoenix guys need a rear wheel?

718 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  m45mcdan 
#1 ·
Any of you guys in the Phoenix area needing a rear wheel with MC tire on it? I bought a wing in Phoenix and it has a spare wheel that I would have to ship to get it home, so it could be had for $75. Any takers, PM me...

Also a Harbor Freight Tire changer might be had if the offer was right...:thumbup:

We'll be in town on Monday packing things out, so i need to know by then.

Also, any suggestions for routes/must ride roads in the area and toward Durango CO?

TIA!

#3 ·
Any of you guys in the Phoenix area needing a rear wheel with MC tire on it? I bought a wing in Phoenix and it has a spare wheel that I would have to ship to get it home, so it could be had for $75. Any takers, PM me...

Also a Harbor Freight Tire changer might be had if the offer was right...:thumbup:

We'll be in town on Monday packing things out, so i need to know by then.

Also, any suggestions for routes/must ride roads in the area and toward Durango CO?

TIA!
You have to follow this on a map to understand it. We have a place in Pagosa Springs, 60 miles east of Durango. This route takes longer, but it's scenic. 87-260-277-377-40-77-6-15-193-7-N64-12-13-491-64-170-140-141-160-Durango. If you have any questions, PM me with your phone number and we can talk.

#4 ·
Don't know which side of town you'll be departing from but if your on the West side head north via Wickenburg 60/93/89 through Prescott and 89A into the Verde Valley and from there you can continue on to Sedona/Flagstaff on 89 or or continue East on 260 to AZ87 then North to Winslow up to 264 then east through Keams Canyon to 191 and north to Canyon de Chelly towards four Corners. From the east side you can head straight up 87 to Payson and beyond, but you'll miss a couple of great roads and scenery through Prescott and Jerome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.