GL1800Riders Forums banner

GWRRA Arizona 2013 District Convention

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Texas T 
#1 ·
Just letting everyone know that the GWRRA Arizona 2013 District Convention is coming up at the end of October. The convention is being held at the Hilton Hotel located at 7600 E Broadway Blvd Tucson, AZ 85710 (520) 721-5600.
For more information and online registration, please visit: http://www.gwrraaz.org/district/
Thanks.

Dennie

• :thumbup:

#5 ·
Sorry, I did not pay attention. Different place for sure. I will have to look it up.

Oct 31-Nov 2 El Conquistador Tucson AZ

This is a great place to stay and I don't want to miss this one. Making my reservation early.

#7 ·
Will there be any vendors there? Do you have to be a member of GWRRA to attend?
I attended in 2011 or 2012. Yes, there were vendors there. I think you had to be a member or pay admission but we just parked the bike and walked around a bit. We were primarily there to watch the riding team from So Cal since one of the female riders is a sister-in-law to my sister.

It's not something I would pay money to attend.

#9 ·
I just remembered I'll be in Vegas for the NHRA Drag Races that weekend........plus Halloween in Vegas is always interesting. :shock:
Yep. That's definitely the better place to be.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.