GL1800Riders Forums banner

Who stocks heated gear? Mesa/Phoenix area

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  azsandrider 
#1 ·
Besides cycle gear, who regularly stocks heated gear and accessories at a reasonable price?

Does D & D?

#2 ·
Last time I was in D&D was about four years ago; they did have some Gerbings at that time.

Phone call might be your fastest way to an answer.

#7 ·
#8 ·
Bass pro shops n i think cabellas

#9 ·
I think the Harley dealers have heated gear but I can't vouch for the reasonable price.
I stopped in the Yuma H-D dealer last January to see if they had a cable for my vest. The young lady was polite, and smiled as she explained that, with only a couple months of cool weather - and many months of HOT weather, they didn't carry any heated gear.

With the Phoenix area's larger population and proximity to the high country, your chances are much better.

Happy hunting!

#11 ·
Stopped in to D&D and they have First Gear jacket liners, jackets, glove liners, gloves, controllers, and various cables in stock. There is a 15% off sale right now + tax.

He does not stock pant liners or socks as he said there is not much demand for those in AZ. Mel told me he could order them and usually get them in overnight.

I decided to drive my pickup to Denver next week to get the MC instead of flying up and riding back.

I still plan on getting heated gear prior to the Death Valley ride.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.