GL1800Riders Forums banner

Mohave Valley

798 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  kwthom 
#1 ·
I'm leaving sub-zero temps and snow 20 out of the last 26 days for Mohave Valley, AZ. I'm trailering my wing and looking for good riding road suggestions in that area. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

#2 ·
You can run 95 from Quartzite to Lake Havasu to Bullhead City and over to Laughlin, NV for some gambling and shows. Stop by Oatman and Kingman and if weather permits do Rt 66 from Kingman to Seligman.

#3 ·
If you are ambitious, a couple hundred miles south of you is some fantastic roads in San Diego County. It might mean an overnight stay, but there's enough there to keep you entertained for days.

How long do you plan on being in the region? ,See the message thread here about the ride to Death Valley as another consideration for you.

Small screen, fat fingers...you know the routine!

#5 ·
If you are ambitious, a couple hundred miles south of you is some fantastic roads in San Diego County. It might mean an overnight stay, but there's enough there to keep you entertained for days.

How long do you plan on being in the region? ,See the message thread here about the ride to Death Valley as another consideration for you.

Small screen, fat fingers...you know the routine!
:agree:

If we don't get some rain (which the entire state badly needs) and a bit of snow in the higher elevations (which usually melts in a few days), hop on I-8 and come on over! Amazing riding on hwy. 94, 78, 79, 76, and 74. And a few places that you'd need the secret handshake to find.

Enjoy the wonderful winter riding!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.