GL1800Riders Forums banner

Must ride roads

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  deerhunter61 
#1 ·
Must ride roads in Az. , coming over next week , and for sure I AM RIDING DEVILS HWY , AND GOING THRU SLOW LOW , AND ALPINE , SALT RIM CANYON , TO GLOBE . ANY OTHER MUST RIDE ROADS ?
Thanks Jimmy

#5 ·
89 / 89A from Wickenburg through Jerome to Clarkdale or reverse.
...then continue north through Sedona, running through Oak Creek Canyon. Once on top of the Canyon, turn around and do the entire course north to south.

Or, continue north to Flagstaff, turn left onto Hwy 180. Go about 5-7 miles, turning right and go up to Snow Bowl (http://www.arizonasnowbowl.com/). Have a great deck lunch at the Ski Lift Lodge.

- David

#7 ·
Route

Looks like we leave out Thurs. afternoon , camp in Carlsbad koa .Then to Sliver City , alpine , 191 to roper state park for Friday night . Then out to Globe head towards Show Low 60/73 /260/273/261 to Springerville , Alpine , 180 to 12 . piece of pie at pie town , then Elephant butte lake state Park . Sunday will have to make beeline home , girlfriend has to work Monday . Plans got changed and didn't get to leave out Tuesday morning ,and spend more time there .
but after I get girlfriend home I still have some days of vac. , maybe Ar . for a few days too .
Thanks all for your input .on roads to ride .
Should be meeting up with Mister K somewhere out in Az on Sat too . Guess I'll have to get an extra ribeye to cook on grill Sat . night .
jimmy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.