GL1800Riders Forums banner

Welp, I done dood it--bought a trailer for those summer road trips.

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Elin in SoCal 
#1 ·
Here's the latest addition to the stable of wheeled stuff around the place:
Vehicle Automotive exterior Trailer Wheel Tree

I've read all that I can on this forum about pulling a trailer, and I used to pull two- and four-horse trailers with my truck so it isn't a tough thing for me. However, I do NOT have reverse, so I am going to have to be extra careful about how and where I park the F6B and the trailer.

Anyone want to share their stories about trailers and moto camping (not funny at the time, but funny now) in a reply?

I'm going to be traveling, and painting, and camping for a good distance this summer, and the "Silver Bullet" and the "Red Queen" will be my home.

See less See more
#2 ·
:roll::roll: nice !!:thumbup: enjoy your trip/s

#4 ·
If your going to be doing some moto- camping this summer, here is a good site to check out.

www.motocampers.com.
Thanks, NC winger. I have been over their site and it helped me make the decision to get the Escape. I looked at tent trailers, but I have a Hennessy hammock and would prefer to use that rather than a tent. Amazing hammock for sleeping, because one can lay flat or go fetal position, or one leg tucked and it is more comfortable than a mattress, in my opinion. So I didn't get a tent trailer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.