GL1800Riders Forums banner

Dear Arizona Residents!

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  biglefti 
#1 ·
To whom it may concern;

Thank You Arizona! :bow:
I had the pleasure recently (May 25, 2014) to ride thru your state on what I have to say is my favorite road to date.
I was fortunate enough enjoy the Hills and Curves on Hwy 191 from Springerville, AZ to Clifton, AZ.

Amazing. You have a jewel there. We stayed the night south of Springerville, AZ in Hannagan Meadow. Very Nice Location.

It was a pleasant surprise to get to the bottom and see the mines just north of Morenci. Incredible site.

Thank you Again!

David
A Texas Resident

#2 ·
Dear David -

You are welcome! I will be on that route this weekend myself. I can't say I've ridden in Texas, but I did attend Bell Helicopter school there, so I had some awesome barbeque and went to Billy Bob's Texas for some brews.

#3 ·
David,
I'm glad you got to enjoy some of this great although usually too hot state! I got to do the same with yours this last April when some of us visited the Hill Country. I really liked the BBQ, Luckenbach and getting lost on the backroads between Luckenbach and Fredricksburg. It's great to get to enjoy the ride!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.