GL1800Riders Forums banner

Goldwing key hanger wall thingy

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  KenA 
#1 ·
As I recall ( smile ) it was a fellow in Aridzona that built these units? I have a question on a variation of the item.

#3 ·
The Key Hangin' Thingy's are cool. Hope Ken is still makin' them. I'll want another soon.
thecruiser

#4 ·
hmmm, forgot this. Thanks.

What I wanted to do with the key holder is have a flat base at 90 degrees to the upright Goldwing . I want to bolt one on to the top of my rural type mail box here at the house. Thought it would be kool

#5 ·
Mail Box Goldwing

hmmm, forgot this. Thanks.

What I wanted to do with the key holder is have a flat base at 90 degrees to the upright Goldwing . I want to bolt one on to the top of my rural type mail box here at the house. Thought it would be kool
I do make these for Goldwings, Harleys etc. However, I am out of Arizona for the summer - will return late September, will take orders for Keyracks, signs, mailbox toppers until then. Thanks.
Use PM

#7 ·
Yeaaaah Ken. Good to see you posting.

Have you been around and watching the board? Be careful, you could get yourself... deleted! :evil:

Word of mouth is your best advertizing. :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.