GL1800Riders Forums banner

Just in case

4K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  kwthom 
#1 ·
Well I made a comment about Matt being banned on the ote. Did nothing wrong broke no rules. But my guess is I will get banned. If so see you in 30 days. There is such a bias on this board. Some people can say what they want with impunity. Post what they want anywhere and it stays there. Others post and it gets moved immediately.

#9 ·
Starts up Sept 1, but now that I have a Stallion and the wing is "for sale", I'll be lurking everywhere, so watch out... If you know someone that wants a great Candy Orange Wing, let me know. Thx

#15 ·
Made it to the other board. I predict in a couple of months it will far surpass this one with useful posts good natured banter and yes those spirited discussions where the wheat gets separated from the chaff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#18 ·
Made it to the other board. I predict in a couple of months it will far surpass this one with useful posts good natured banter and yes those spirited discussions where the wheat gets separated from the chaff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hey oldguy sent you a pm, I don't want to get banned for asking a question

Yorky

#22 ·
Ha, I'm sitting here laughing to myself that if I got banned for 7days, I wouldn't even know it. I'm not sure if I even visit that often. Been working way too much and when I'm not I get out of dodge so I don't have to. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.