GL1800Riders Forums banner

Where'd ya'all go.

3K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  TouringOn2 
#1 ·
Don't tell me everyone jumped boards...while I participate in the "other" I still like this one. The "other" is a bit slow from a technology perspective. Plus it's too bland...I enjoy some of the attitude, wasn't always the case but I've learned to pick my threads.

#2 ·
boards

I visit the other, but still enjoy this one.

I'll always be able to learn something when Techdude helps out a member who's stumped !!!

Kurt

#3 ·
I to visit the other place, but since I jumped the shark and sold the wing, I spend time on the Stallion board. I still do visit here several times a day and post from time to time.

#6 ·
still here

I recently started visiting the other board. I like the most
othe users posts here.. The ads n admins not so much. The other board IMHO needs more organization.

#10 ·
I am always somewhere, don't do gl1800 riders board much. Ginny and I did the Globe Roosevelt loop last Friday and plan to do a White Mountain over nighter this week.
Riding season is here! All bikes have new tires and ready to go.
Did the Globe via Superior/Winkleman and Roosevelt loop yesterday...lots of bikes out and about...many stopped at bars and restaurants, keeping the roads open.

#12 ·
Marc, looks like it was a good time...tossed the idea (briefly) about heading that way, but trying to reserve time off for the end of the year.

#13 ·
Were did you go

Like most of you I'm on both boards. I really enjoy this board. Time will tell about the other board. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.