GL1800Riders Forums banner

Skull Valley Restaurant

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  travellingtenor 
#1 ·
Any truth to the rumor that the restaurant in Skull Valley is closed?

#2 ·
I have seen something that said Yes and someone else stated that that was not true. Maybe I will take a ride out there and see for myself. I am always looking for an excuse to get out on one of my motorcycles.

#3 ·
I hope not...the best Chilli Verde omelets . The General Store closed some time ago and is up for sale. Still posting for Holiday Tamale orders on November 24th on Facebook page.

#6 ·
That's too easy and makes too much sense. I'm planning on riding there for breakfast in the morning and will report back. Chili Verde Omelet...Yum!

#7 ·
It's official...NO truth to the rumor that the Skull Valley Diner is closed. Open for business and still serving up the best Chili Verde omelet around. Stop in and check it out yourselves when doing the 89A - Iron Springs Road loop through Prescott.

#8 ·
It's official...NO truth to the rumor that the Skull Valley Diner is closed. Open for business and still serving up the best Chili Verde omelet around. Stop in and check it out yourselves when doing the 89A - Iron Springs Road loop through Prescott.
Thanks for the update. A group of us will be going there later in the month. You are right about the food. Great place.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.