GL1800Riders Forums banner

Arizona 2015 RTE - Interested?

• No thanks!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Jan 10th better for me

• Yes - Jan 17th better for me

• Yes - and I have a better location* choice!

Beginning of the Year RTE?

4K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  m45mcdan 
#1 ·
Considering a beginning of the year RTE on either Jan 10th or Jan 17th - and contemplating Eva's Mexican Food, just north of the Sunland Gin Road exit in Casa Grande.

Interested?

NOTE: If you have a better choice that's somewhat centrally located - in the state of Arizona - I'd be interested.

#3 ·
Hopefully we'll get some from Maricopa county as well as some of the Pima county contingent as well.

#10 ·
Not yet on time, but this would be a mid day event. I'll be calling them this weekend to get info.

#12 ·
Sounds good to me. Would like to meet some of you prior to the Death Valley Trip next month. 10th will work. Time and address would be nice. I will probably head out Vulture Mine Rd. then down Hwy 85 (?) to Gila Bend then shoot over to Casa Grande on I-8. Much easier than fighting downtown Phoenix and a much prettier ride.

Cao.

#14 ·
Sounds good to me. Would like to meet some of you prior to the Death Valley Trip next month. 10th will work. Time and address would be nice. I will probably head out Vulture Mine Rd. then down Hwy 85 (?) to Gila Bend then shoot over to Casa Grande on I-8. Much easier than fighting downtown Phoenix and a much prettier ride.

Cao.
If you come that way, you'll run by my house & I'll meet you for the ride.
Just give me the time your running on by. (i'm off exit 109 I-10)

#15 ·
Hey Ken, did you find anything out with the calls?

Nope...not yet...work has gotten in the way. I won't be able to call until at least 4 today. They don't open until 11a, but I don't think they'll have an issue with 6 - 10 (my guestimate) in one party. The poll is showing 8 as of this post, so that guess still seems to be a good one.

<...>Time and address would be nice. I will probably head out Vulture Mine Rd. then down Hwy 85 (?) to Gila Bend then shoot over to Casa Grande on I-8. Much easier than fighting downtown Phoenix and a much prettier ride.

There are two of them - the original one seems larger and it's the one on Sunland Gin Road.

7087 N Sunland Gin Rd · Eloy, AZ 85231

I'm thinking be there between 12:00 and 12:15

#16 ·
Okay, maybe Wayne and I can hook up with the Wickenburg guys near the I-10 and MC85. We could even take the Hassayampa loop over the steel bridge on the way just to make it a little more interesting. What say ya all?

#17 ·
Okay, maybe Wayne and I can hook up with the Wickenburg guys near the I-10 and MC85. We could even take the Hassayampa loop over the steel bridge on the way just to make it a little more interesting. What say ya all?
Right now the plan is, I will meet Dave at exit 109 on I-10 at 9:45. We will head down to Hwy 85 and on down to Gila Bend then gas stop. Hit I-8 and head to Eloy.

So if you want to meet up with us come ahead, the info is above!

#20 ·
UPDATE!

Reservation for 12:15 tomorrow at the Eva's at 7087 N Sunland Gin Rd., Eloy.

I've got a reservation (under my name) for between 6 and 10, so hope to see old and new faces there!

#23 ·
Nice to meet & chat with y'all today...hope everyone makes it home dry.

Got home & already back to the chores - go figure. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.