GL1800Riders Forums banner

Joe's BBQ in Gilbert

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  ATCguy 
#1 ·
Just finished dinner at Joe's BBQ in Gilbert. I will make a trip to Gilbert from Loveland just to eat at Joe's BBQ even if my daughter didn't live in Chandler.

W ow, you guys in the Phoenix area have a real gem there! Some of the best BBQ I've eaten in a long, long time!

#4 ·
Well, after reading all of these posts... while I'm here in AZ, I guess I'm gonna have to ride over and check this place out and give it the southern redneck test. Think I'll wait until after the Super Bowl circus leaves town... but sometime next week sounds good.

The weather looks good for all next week... anyone wanna schedule a time to for a few of us to meet up there?

#5 ·
Love to join you

Well, after reading all of these posts... while I'm here in AZ, I guess I'm gonna have to ride over and check this place out and give it the southern redneck test. Think I'll wait until after the Super Bowl circus leaves town... but sometime next week sounds good.

The weather looks good for all next week... anyone wanna schedule a time to for a few of us to meet up there?
Would love to join you but will be back in Colorado by then. Enjoy!

#6 ·
Had lunch at Joe's today... and yeah, I like the place. Good call! :thumbup:

While it's not the Carolina type BBQ that I like, it's still my kind-a place. Nothing fancy, good food, and reasonable prices.

Thanks for the referral. :)

#8 ·
How'd I miss this thread? :?:

Occupied all of next weekend - I have no idea what my weekends are going to be like in the short term, but if someone tosses a RTE date/time out there, ya never know what might show up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.