GL1800Riders Forums banner

2006 with trailer for sale...

906 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  Belgar 
#1 ·
I am selling my 2006 with matching trailer...time to go to a cage for a while.

Transmission rebuilt by DirtBall Customs last year...the CD player is not working nor are the heated grips and seat. It also suffers from the very common reverse button issue. Comes with matching trailer and stock seat as well as the custom seat in this picture.

She is a double dark-side for tires and both are practically new.

Just put a brand new battery in her as well!

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Mode of transport

Posted this from work and will get the mileage when I get home...just over 63K as I recall.

Asking $15,000 or will trade for a Honda Ridgeline of equal value....480-389-4485

See less See more
#2 ·
Bump...trade offer considered

Bump...trade offer considered.

I am selling my 2006 with matching trailer...time to go to a cage for a while.

Transmission rebuilt by DirtBall Customs last year...the CD player is not working nor are the heated grips and seat. It also suffers from the very common reverse button issue. Comes with matching trailer and stock seat as well as the custom seat in this picture.

She is a double dark-side for tires and both are practically new.

Just put a brand new battery in her as well!

View attachment 65875

Posted this from work and will get the mileage when I get home...just over 63K as I recall.

Asking $15,000 or will trade for a Honda Ridgeline of equal value....480-389-4485

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.