GL1800Riders Forums banner

Phoenix Area Tire Dealer Recommendation

743 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Big Tom 
#1 ·
I am on a road trip out of Houston and plan on being in Casa Grande Wednesday and Thursday. I need to get a new front tire. Does anybody have a recommendation for any of the dealers in the greater Phoenix area? I would prefer a new Bridgestone. Thanks .

#4 ·
D&D is the best. If you go over there give your thoughts and prayers out to Mel.

[h=3]PLEASE keep these people in your Thoughts and Prayers.[/h] [h=3]This is an important request especially for those of you that go to D&D Discount Motorcycles. Mark DeSimone, co-owner of D&D, asks for your thoughts and prayers for co-owner Mel Davies. Mel is usually the one that runs the front desk. Mel has been diagnosed with a benign brain tumor. This can damage areas of the brain from pressure caused by the growing tumor. They plan to operate to remove it on April 28th. They already know they cannot get all of it, so they hope for the best outcome. Please, PLEASE keep Mel constantly in your thoughts and prayers.[/h]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.