GL1800Riders Forums banner

Yuma area riders

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  djaecks 
#1 ·
Anyone on here that rides in the Yuma area? We will be in Yuma from early November - end of March and would like to meet up with other riders in the area to ride with.

Denny

#4 ·
There is an RA group there, you might also find others in the Lake Havasu area as well.
Yuma is much closer to some really great riding in SoCal, specifically San Diego county.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

#5 ·
A board member that goes by the name Clamper lives in Yuma but doesn't live there full time. Part of the time he lives in Palo Alto???? Had a great ride with him last week while he was in CA. You'll like him, easy to get along with. :thumbup: Send him a PM to find out when he is in Yuma.

#9 ·
Yuma

It was 52 degrees this morning and it is expected to top out at 74. Looks like an excellent day for a ride.
How far are you from Yuma? If you ever get down that way and want to ride let me know. I plan on doing a lot of riding when we get back out there. Will be there from November - April.

#10 ·
Yuma

There is an RA group there, you might also find others in the Lake Havasu area as well.
Yuma is much closer to some really great riding in SoCal, specifically San Diego county.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
If you ever get over towards Yuma and want someone to ride with let me know. I plan on doing a lot of riding all over once we get back to Yuma. Will be there from November - April.

Denny

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.