GL1800Riders Forums banner

Quiet Forum....

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  kwthom 
#1 ·
Well, the 100-degree temps have gone... the riding weather sure is nicer... but this forum is awful quiet.

Anybody got anything planned? RTE's? Local meet-n-greets?

:shrug:

#2 ·
Yeah It's quiet but we are here. No long rides planned right now,but we do go to Laughlin every March for our Anniversary.I'm not a gambler but my wife plays the penny slots and we get free rooms. We usually take a day trip to Oatman or the Roosevelt Dam but the best time we had when a group of us stayed in Chloride,yup Chloride. Cheap rooms,good food, good band. Maybe we will see ya next March??

#3 ·
Yeah It's quiet but we are here. No long rides planned right now,but we do go to Laughlin every March for our Anniversary.I'm not a gambler but my wife plays the penny slots and we get free rooms. We usually take a day trip to Oatman or the Roosevelt Dam but the best time we had when a group of us stayed in Chloride,yup Chloride. Cheap rooms,good food, good band. Maybe we will see ya next March??
Sounds like fun, I go to Laughlin when I can. I do have a question though, if you are no gambler and your wife plays penny slots how do you get FREE rooms? Just curious. ;)

#4 ·
Sounds like fun, I go to Laughlin when I can. I do have a question though, if you are no gambler and your wife plays penny slots how do you get FREE rooms? Just curious. ;)
She has a players card and inserts it into whatever machine she is using, and the they send us free room offers for 3free nights. She plays the most at the Colorado Bell or the Edgewater ,both are owned by the same people. Also with the free rooms we get meal vouchers etc. Make sure you use your players card when you play.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.