#1 ·
Up in Carefree today! :smile2:

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: zg1286
#3 ·
I agree. From Tucson.

#4 ·
Went north to Clints Well last Wednesday. It wasn't even cold. Too early for these temps. I sure hope this isn't a sign of what summer is going to be like.

#5 ·
Have you made it through Salt River Canyon, as yet?

Lunch stop in Globe at Chalo's. Or perhaps La Casita in downtown Globe would be an even better choice.

La Casita is an Arizona family owned business with restaurants throughout the State. The main restaurant, Reynoso's, is on the northwest corner of Mill and Southern in Tempe. THE place to go for authentic southwest Sonoran mexican food!

- David

#9 ·
My wife and I will be in Phoenix for about two weeks. We rode to Wickenburg, Prescott and on to Sedona today and the weather was great. It was getting late in the afternoon so from Sedona we backtracked and took 260 over to I-17 back into town. Los of folks out on the square in Prescott. We had lunch in the Lone Spur Cafe. We kind of plan on riding one day and hiking the next and tomorrow will be a hiking day at White Tank Mountain Park.

Willie

#10 ·
Nice hiking in the tanks, quite a few deer, lots of trails, some easy some hard. Probably no water on the waterfall trail, but maybe some water in the tanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.