GL1800Riders Forums banner

It's cold out there...

884 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Zee Fifty 
#1 · (Edited)
...and I need your help with a little warmth.

It's warming up (a bit), but it's currently -9 with a predicted wind chill between -7 and -11 for the day.

Now, while this may not be really cold for some of our more northern riders, here in NW Missouri it's a itty bitty chilly.

I was wondering if my riding buddies in Arizona wouldn't mind heading to Globe, having a red chili beef chimi with rice and beans, accompanied with a warm, lightly buttered flour tortilla on the side?

Or perhaps the same meal at Chalo's in Globe?

Or perhaps La Casita in Mammoth?

Or Reynoso's in Tempe (Southern/Main)?

Or if you can really do a brother proud, how about The Wisdom Cafe south of Tucson? Followed up with a deep-fried fruit burrito? I personally like the apple burrito, myself!

Regardless, if you go possibly consider going out of your way for one of my favorite mexican food restaurants, I would greatly appreciate it. And if you do, I will feel the warmth of the REAL southwest sonoran mexican food from the desert winter heat in your replies.

Besides, it would be a nice birthday gift to me...since today is my special day.

Thanks for the consideration, as my scooter knows just how cold it is outside and doesn't like playing on ice...:crying:

- David

See less See more
#5 ·
I think I put too much brown liquid into my egg nog as my feet are warm and I'm having trouble taking out the garbage. Or I just don't want to take it out. One of the three. >:)

Reactions: david vaughn
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.